Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 57 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 7:42 am

Good morning - another lovely sunny Spring day today Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 1720503402 Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 717049151 Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 2111545863off to Preston for a walk through Avenham Park and a spot of unnecessary shopping !!!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 10:01 am

Good morning - It's sunny and I've hung the washing out to dry. Going to Eastleigh on the train later to see our grandson.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 12:22 pm

Good morning - another lovely sunny Spring day today sun yes
I've power-washed the driveway and back garden 'patio'.....started at 0700 finished at 1100 groan
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 6:48 am

morning all
really cold wind here this morningĀ 
its suppose to warm up as the week goes on well... we will seeĀ  murgs dance murgs dance murgs dance

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 7:52 am

Good morning - Bright and dry here but still chilly enough to turn the heating on for a while. Warmer times are on the way.

I'll be going to the allotment this morning and am sure I'll finish building that fence today. A walk along to the doctors this afternoon to drop a prescription in.

Have a good day everyone.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 6:26 am

morning all
still got that icy wind really cold in a morning murgs dance murgs dance murgs dance cold cold

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 6:30 am

Good morning - another lovely cloudy Spring day today...no rain !
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 8:38 am

Good morning - Grey skies at the moment but looking forward to the warmer temperatures that are forecast.

Asda shopping this morning and not much planned for this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 5:55 am

Good morning - another lovely sunny Spring day is forecast today Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 2111545863 Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 717049151
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 6:12 am

Good morning - The forecast is for brightness but it's looking dull and grey out there at the moment.

An early start today because Mrs mart has to be at the hospital for 7.00 a.m. Time for the injections into the spine (for pain relief) that I might have mentioned before. She has them every 3 months.

Have a good day. :)
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 6:37 am

morning all
looks like another sunny day at last sun sun sun

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:12 am

Good morning - another lovely sunny Spring day is forecast today Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 2111545863 Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 717049151 and superb Easter weather is forecast, the best I remember Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 717049151
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:59 am

Good morning - It's going to be sunny and warm today. Most unusual weather for Easter. :) I'll be off to the allotment again this morning. More digging plus tidying up the fences, borders and paths.

Going to see my brother this afternoon. Family will be visiting (but not staying) this evening.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:37 am

Good morning - Another sunny and warm day ahead. I expect we'll take a walk/wheel into town and back just to get ourselves out for a while. I might cut the grass later on.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 12:15 pm

A very Happy Easter Sunday to all.
Been warn but overcast here over the 4 days which has lessened the number of visitors to the town.
Me and Mrs Beastie are off to the bar to erect new menu boards outside in preparation for next weekends opening, then having to get used to 10 and 12 hour days. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 3:15 pm

Good afternoon and a Happy Easter to everyone from me. I've been out tidying up the borders in the garden this morning. I was going to cut the grass as well but it's been so quiet around here today that I didn't like to disturb the peace. Tomorrow will do.

Talking of cutting the grass, Mrs mart is going to give me a haircut this afternoon. :)

I hope the grand opening goes well next weekend Beastie and that you have a good season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 47 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report
Page 47 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 57 ... 67  Next