Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 6:12 am

Good morning - The forecast is for brightness but it's looking dull and grey out there at the moment.

An early start today because Mrs mart has to be at the hospital for 7.00 a.m. Time for the injections into the spine (for pain relief) that I might have mentioned before. She has them every 3 months.

Have a good day. :)
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 6:37 am

morning all
looks like another sunny day at last sun sun sun

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:12 am

Good morning - another lovely sunny Spring day is forecast today Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 2111545863 Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 717049151 and superb Easter weather is forecast, the best I remember Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 717049151
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:59 am

Good morning - It's going to be sunny and warm today. Most unusual weather for Easter. :) I'll be off to the allotment again this morning. More digging plus tidying up the fences, borders and paths.

Going to see my brother this afternoon. Family will be visiting (but not staying) this evening.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:37 am

Good morning - Another sunny and warm day ahead. I expect we'll take a walk/wheel into town and back just to get ourselves out for a while. I might cut the grass later on.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 12:15 pm

A very Happy Easter Sunday to all.
Been warn but overcast here over the 4 days which has lessened the number of visitors to the town.
Me and Mrs Beastie are off to the bar to erect new menu boards outside in preparation for next weekends opening, then having to get used to 10 and 12 hour days. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 3:15 pm

Good afternoon and a Happy Easter to everyone from me. I've been out tidying up the borders in the garden this morning. I was going to cut the grass as well but it's been so quiet around here today that I didn't like to disturb the peace. Tomorrow will do.

Talking of cutting the grass, Mrs mart is going to give me a haircut this afternoon. :)

I hope the grand opening goes well next weekend Beastie and that you have a good season.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 8:16 am

Good morning - More cloud around but still a reasonable sort of day. I've spent so much time helping with our friend's allotment lately that the garden is looking neglected, so I'll be out there tidying things up a bit today. No visitors yesterday. I wonder if we'll go the whole weekend without any. :)

Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 11:22 am

Good morning - another beautiful day today, wall-to-wall sunshine all the way. sun murgs dance yes
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 5:36 am

Good morning - another beautiful day is promised today, wall-to-wall sunshine all the way. Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 2111545863 Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 493323236 Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 717049151
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 7:36 am

morning all
not as sunny this morning but still niceĀ  sun

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 9:22 am

malcolm wrote:
Good morning - another beautiful day is promised today, wall-to-wall sunshine all the way. Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 2111545863 Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 493323236 Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 717049151
The weathermen lied again today....we have cloudy skies and I have had to put on my sweater !!!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 9:30 am

Good morning - Grey but not gloomy and still fairly warm. All change tomorrow so I hear.

Asda shopping this morning. Someone is coming to the house this afternoon to demonstrate a lightweight folding battery-powered wheelchair. Hard to describe why but this should make it possible for Mrs mart to drive the car a bit more.

Also, I'm expecting a new Samsung 10.5" tablet to arrive. An exciting day all in all. Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 8:34 am

Good morning - The rain forecast hasn't arrived here yet. I'll be going for a walk with the U3A this morning, so I hope it stays dry for that.

Have a good day. :)
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 5:47 am

Good morning - I trust all went well for you with the folding wheelchair demo Mart and your new Samsung tablet.
I am a big fan of Samsung....practically all of my home electricals are Samsung: TV's, vacuum cleaner, tablet, etc.

Rain forecast for us today and tomorrow rain
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 1:24 pm

Good afternoon - Sunshine and showers around here and much cooler.

We bought the wheelchair Malcolm. We are now going to give a couple of wheelchairs to charity, including an e-fix motorised chair. That should do someone a good turn.

Amazon delayed delivery of the tablet by a month or more because the stock hadn't arrived as expected. I cancelled the order and ordered a Samsung tablet that was in stock. I have it in front of me now. However, it arrived with the language being Slovac. A terrible job to set up the tablet and change the language if you don't know any Slovac. Got the language changed now but I'll be mentioning this when I review the tablet on Amazon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 48 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report
Page 48 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 67  Next