Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 52 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 9:28 am

Good morning - A covering of snow here too. I should be riding over to see my brother this afternoon but this doesn't look too likely at present. I probably ought to stay home anyway because Mrs. Mart is still not very well.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:40 am

malcolm wrote:
Good morning ...we have a covering of ice today....treacherous !
Went Aldi shopping early and stocked-up ...... so, let it snow let it snow let it snow !!!
You need 50 posts Morty to qualify for PM privileges but you can always leave a message on someone's profile page, or you can always PM me  murgs dance yes

50! Crikey, I'd better get busy postin then. :;smile:

It's trying to snow out there!  teacup
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 2:49 pm

Why are you so desperate to send PMs Morty and who to... There are only about five active posters nowadays!
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 7:25 am

Good morning - Bitterly cold  Good Morning + your weather report - Page 38 1386733313 but with sunshine Good Morning + your weather report - Page 38 2111545863promised for later today
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 9:09 am

Good morning - Not too cold here but last night's snow will take a while to melt even so. The Sun is shining at the moment.

I've got a bit of What Mrs Mart has. Sore tubes in the chest and coughing. Ah well, it was inevitable I'd get that I suppose.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 9:43 am

Quote :
I've got a bit of What Mrs Mart has. Sore tubes in the chest and coughing. Ah well, it was inevitable I'd get that I suppose
Get well soon, the pair of yers yes
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 11:45 am

malcolm wrote:
Why are you so desperate to send PMs Morty and who to... There are only about five active posters nowadays!

Who said I was desperate ... I was only asking.
Anyway ... you exaggerate. Two or three is more like  drum

I'm snug indoors today. What snow is left looks like it's frozen solid and i'm never too good onmy feet with snow or ice. teacup
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 11:54 am

Hi there!  Great to see you again.. :D

-----------------------------------------
..Good Morning + your weather report - Page 38 Irene_10
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 6:29 am

morning all
bitter out there this morning
even Lucy didn't want to go out cold cold cold

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 6:44 am

Good morning - Bitterly cold  Good Morning + your weather report - Page 38 1386733313 and with rain rain promised for later today groan
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 10:50 am

Good morning - A good frost last night. A short while ago, I looked that the thermometer in the lounge and it read only 15°C. Strange that I didn't feel cold. I've turned the heating on even so.

Spent a rough night with sore bronchial tubes. My cough equals Mrs Mart's now. :)

All the usual Sunday visitors have been put off from coming.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 11:22 am

Mart wrote:
Good morning - Not too cold here but last night's snow will take a while to melt even so. The Sun is shining at the moment.

I've got a bit of What Mrs Mart has. Sore tubes in the chest and coughing. Ah well, it was inevitable I'd get that I suppose.

If that's the one I had before Christmas take care, wrap up warm .... it'll take it out of you both and linger. I still have a bit of a cough.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 11:25 am

Irene wrote:
Hi there!  Great to see you again.. :D

Likewise .... great to see you too.  teacup Brr ... it's still fresh out there even though it's supposed to be getting warmer from today onwards.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 1:56 pm

Just 29 more posts to go Morty and  you will be PMing like a good un!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 5:30 pm

I hope we don't get any of your winter weather down here.
Bizarre.......Today was 24 degrees from 1pm until 4.30pm and I am now sat in the house with the heating on and it's predicted to drop to 3 below tonight!

Nice to see both Irene and you Sagsygal.......Ups and downs with the number of posters but hey, it is a busy world out there....
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 7:07 am

Good morning..... cold and dull and damp and miserable yet again......just like the weather drum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report
Page 38 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 52 ... 67  Next