Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 10:52 am

Good morning - Mild for the time of year and dry too. I hear all this is about to change later.

I've just been giving one of my bikes a going over in readiness to give to one of our sons.

Yesterday's Eastleigh trip went OK. It wasn't a day out. It was do with the rather complicated family situation regarding our eldest son. We hope that one day, we'll be able to retire from all that ..unless our demise retires us first. :)
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 6:15 am

morning all
cold and windy here this morning cold cold :stormy: :stormy:

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 10:50 am

Unbelievable winds blowing but the sun is shining here  cool :stormy: sun
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:52 am

Good morning - Bitterly cold  cold but with sunshine sun
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 9:17 am

Good morning - Cold and sunny here too. Just off to the allotment to do a bit of earth moving. :)
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 8:38 am

Good morning - Bitterly cold again today with the threat of snow  Good Morning + your weather report - Page 37 1386733313
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 9:37 am

Good morning - Very cold and frosty at present. Rain, sleet and snow is forecast for later. I'd better do the Asda run while the going is good. :)
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 4:13 pm

Well, well!
The first cold and overcast day for weeks. I hoovered the car in readiness for the ITV ( MOT ) which date I got wrong,thought it was the other day but its tomorrow. Only thing that may need looking at are the front disc brakes but fingers crossed. the car doesn't do a lot of klms as we tend to mooch about on the scooter unless its raining or very cold, which isn't very often.

I've also started pointing and painting at various places about the house/outside.

Mart, I trust that whatever family troubles however large or small that you have are speedily resolved.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 7:15 am

Good morning ...we have a covering of snow today, very picturesque !

Quote :
Mart, I trust that whatever family troubles however large or small that you have are speedily resolved.

That goes for me too Mart yes
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 8:20 pm

Snow here too ... but now I'm over the flu I'm not so grumpy so don't mind. ..... much.
It was the vilest flu I've ever had and I spit and curse on whoever gave it me.  yes
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 8:21 pm

Psst ... bossman in charge.
How many posts do i have to make before I can send a PM?
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 9:22 am

Good morning - Sunny and cold with rain, sleet and snow expected later. Won't be doing anything today because Mrs. Mart isn't feeling too well with an awful raspy-sounding cough. I might use the time do a clean installation of OS and software on the main computer.

Glad you're feeling better Morty.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 11:50 am

Thanks Mart ... I hope Mrs Mart feels better soon too. .. and hope she's not as grumpy as I got.

I was forecast snow for today, yesterday, but now they've changed their minds so perhaps it'll give me a miss. Brutal cold out though so I'm staying in.

Hope anyone else passing through has a good day .
I shall take up squatters rights here  :;smile:  if the owner don't roll up soon.  drum
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 12:25 pm

Good morning ...we have a covering of ice today....treacherous !
Went Aldi shopping early and stocked-up ...... so, let it snow let it snow let it snow !!!
You need 50 posts Morty to qualify for PM privileges but you can always leave a message on someone's profile page, or you can always PM me  murgs dance yes
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 9:19 am

Good morning ...we have a covering of snow and ice today....treacherous !
but we're indoors safe and warm and cosy murgs dance yes
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 9:28 am

Good morning - A covering of snow here too. I should be riding over to see my brother this afternoon but this doesn't look too likely at present. I probably ought to stay home anyway because Mrs. Mart is still not very well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report
Page 37 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next