davo
catgate
Goldie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
davo

Dogs on Hospital Wards - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dogs on Hospital Wards   Dogs on Hospital Wards - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 12:26 pm

I would simply walk by and leave you  to fester and encourage my colleagues to do the same.

Wow the epitome of the well trained UK nurse and one who holds true to a dedicated service to all mankind regardless of creed or background.

so how patients are treated in your opinion is how they respond or even criticise the hospital staff and care they  are receiving ?

Malcolm and Saags worked hard to make this a nice polite forum and do not need the

hassle.

I think in assuming you can speak for everyone you need to allow Malcolm and Saags to speak for themselves as Saags has done so above - any comment on her comment perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Dogs on Hospital Wards   Dogs on Hospital Wards - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 12:55 pm

Davo you were using me as entertainment and having a bet with Gandalph or so you claim. Your remarks at times are appalling at times especially to women. You made out in a comment. Who said intelligent, referring to women.  

I was trained under the certain laws under NHS protocol, we treat all equally. No matter what creed, colour, sex etc.

I have treated patients I do not like and got treated exactly  the same as other patients.  Do you think staff do not talk behind closed doors. The nicer ones got treated with respect for which they deserve. We have been spat at punched, kicked, sworn at, abused.  All  patients got treated the same regardless.

I just pointed out the situation you could find yourself in. The younger nurses are not so tolerant I have seen it. Most degree nurses who haven't done full training like us oldies. One degree nurse said to me I am not getting shit on my hands for anyone. I have a degree  She sure did on my shift,  My generation were nurse who cared and gave their all.

I still have friends in the profession now getting fed up with protocol  and attitudes from SOME not all patients.  They get blamed for management decisions not their own.

You are still trying to divide the forum in my view by quoting Sags and Malcolm views. They have their own views are clearly stated in today's posts.

I always notice you are quick to defend most of the men but not so much the women unless you are trying to gain support.

Most of my friends off the forum think Aussie men are behind the times chauvinistic, overbearing with jokes we do not understand , over opinionated. Let's throw another on the Barbie and open another tinny mate.

I don't even like Paul Hogan find him very unfunny or Kevin Bloody Wilson 

If I want to comment I will. Certainly not if you say so.

Again you missed my humour about leaving you fester. Funny  I thought Aussies had a sense of humour

I will be very wary of you now. So don't expect much comment in the future. 

Now who you going to bet on in the futurec to fill your time. Oh you still have the good morning thread and what's on the menu to mock as I have seen you do...

Good day mate go have a tinny on me hat
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Dogs on Hospital Wards   Dogs on Hospital Wards - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 2:50 pm

Take it easy there Goldie girl you are trying my patience, and I don't want to have to close another thread.
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Dogs on Hospital Wards   Dogs on Hospital Wards - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 3:03 pm

malcolm wrote:
Take it easy there Goldie girl you are trying my patience, and I don't want to have to close another thread.
OK Malcolm accept your conditions and will be ignoring Davo from now on.  :;smile:
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Dogs on Hospital Wards   Dogs on Hospital Wards - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 3:24 pm

That's up to you Goldie no need for an announcement.
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Dogs on Hospital Wards   Dogs on Hospital Wards - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 7:19 pm

malcolm wrote:
That's up to you Goldie no need for an announcement.
Why not Malcolm at least Davo knows on an open forum instead of quite whispers. I am not a particular fan of email,  some tend to drag years worth of email from 1066 to bring to your attention.

I did have to reprimand a member whilst moderating  once as he had email going back years to use as evidence against members.  One a moderator.  I saw all her emails to him about  other members. I advised in a private email to destroy them. What was the point of dragging up things from years ago. Unfortunately he got banned and not from my instigation. 

I have now emailed Davo but think it's best just for now I do not respond to his threads.

We probably will get back to communication but until we sort out this blip I think my action is correct.

No need to lock the thread at all  hat
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Dogs on Hospital Wards   Dogs on Hospital Wards - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 1:17 am

Mart wrote:
I think some species being allowed in to hospitals could be beneficial.

* An English 'Setter' to help with broken bones.

* A Bloodhound for sniffing out blood groups.

* A Monitor Lizard to keep an eye on heart conditions.

* A Nurse Shark to look after patients.

* A Secretary Bird to help with the paperwork.

:)

very droll and a few more perhaps?

Some cat a ‘rats to deal with eye problems

A cockatoo to help with penile transplants

A buzzard bird to deal with faulty calling systems

A minor bird to deal with day case

a kangaroo for hop in and hop out cases

and a partridge for the pear tree?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dogs on Hospital Wards   Dogs on Hospital Wards - Page 4 Empty