AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 64 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 64 EmptySat Jun 22, 2024 10:13 am

I was a member there but cannot remember why I stopped using it.
I have re-set my password and see if it suits me.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 64 EmptySat Jun 22, 2024 10:13 am

I was a member there but cannot remember why I stopped using it.
I have re-set my password and see if it suits me.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 64 EmptySat Jun 22, 2024 2:05 pm

Go on Mr Purwell, I have registered and will give it a try as well. Who knows where it may lead?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 64 EmptySat Jun 22, 2024 2:13 pm

Very little activity that I can see.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 64 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2024 7:11 pm

Hi all! Trust life is treating one and all and all are having a healthy and happy life as each can?
I registered on that forum Mr Purwell, they acknowledged and would follow up when accepted. Heard nowt so far.
Summer here now and great weather everyday.
Been watching some of the euro football and impressed with a few teams apart from England.
I see it's election day in UK tomorrow. Ah well!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 64 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2024 8:53 pm

Somehow it feels like labours time this time BUT I could be wrong of course??? and wil they can they do any better!! freezingcould nights here in desert country but 27C in the day and n o monsoons - we seem ot havve losst morty for a while ? anyone else dropped off the perch? alan ho ?? the old aged group were trying to entice me  to go to a arts show in town - not in the mood atm.  some old friends from perth city dropping in in a week on their caravan travels - we always havea hoot of a laugh and a meal out
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 64 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2024 3:24 pm

Hi all.....Trust all is ok and people are getting on with life?
Labour government in with a majority but less votes....Weird?

I abhor all if not all politics/parties/politicians, very close to all.....But the choice has been made....Lets see what happens.

Crazy hot over here with temps around 32 most days. Not much work being done around the garden until it cools down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 64 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2024 6:51 am

Weather has been very unseasonal here very little sunshine and lots of dreary wet days.

Not sure what to make of the election result to be honest.

I'm off to Welwyn Garden City today for a blood test which will determine the start of the next cycle of chemo.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 64 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2024 4:29 pm

welwyn gd city heh - is that still the city of new promise it first was or fallen apart at the seams??
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 64 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2024 4:06 am

england -v- spain match ?? oh dear oh dear oh dear - who are ya supportin and commiseratin with demon??
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 64 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2024 10:57 am

Never mind, at least we gave them a good hiding in 1588.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 64 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 9:05 am

Hi all! Trust all is well with everybody, all four of us?

I have registered at this forum as suggested under two different names and e-mails and have had no comeback?? No bother.

Really hot here now, plus 30 degrees everyday so little heavy work being done around the house and garden, just the upkeep of the pool and cleaning and tidying, which is enough in this heat.

Pick up my new car next week so that will keep me entertained working out all the gadgets and stuff.
Keep plodding on one and all.

https://toff.freesmfhosting.com/
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 64 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 12:16 pm

I rarely visit that forum now, they don't seem to be very friendly anyway.

All the bells and whistles on modern cars annoy me, maybe I'm just at the grumpy age.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 64 EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 1:41 am

I have figured out maybe why you did - it is purile - very very clickish and clannish!!- oll ladies network!!  - well world wide crashes or not we keep on goin here hheh??- winter now in the far north and desert conditions were a man or woman can freeze in the night withought enough covering - that's why women cling to us so much!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 64 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2024 10:15 am

Hi all!
It is continually hot here everyday now. Temps haven't dropped below 30 for a week or two.
No jobs being done on the house or in the garden, apart from watering the potted stuff, and there is loads of it, plus tomato and pepper plants.

You are correct Mr Purwell, the all dancing and singing new car has lots of bells and whistles on it and a minefield to wade through. The on board computer and touch screen is a wonder though and am overall enjoying the experience of a new vehicle.

I applied for membership to that 'tofffreehosting'forum under two different names but haven't heard back so shall not bother. So when this place ceases to exist, which could be soon as I appear to engage in a few extra ads and bots each time as I login, I shall keep my eye out for you elsewhere.
We have just come to the end of the 'Festa Mejor' in my local town of Blanes. Which includes various fairs, concerts, shows surrounding 5 nights of an international fireworks competition known around the world. For a town of 50.000 inhabitants it explodes with estimated visitors of over 500.000 during the week of the fireworks, to say its busy is an understatement.
Right, quick sandwich then up the pool for a while.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 64 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2024 11:27 am

it feels likeall meeting ata local undertakers once a month and sitting around a coffin and supping our drinks and chatting on here - lovely grey sultry english sky tonight and and sat reminiscing on the front porch with no lassie by my side!! £$%^ £$%^ £$%^! - we can swear now on here remember??  omg macolm left the anti=swearing switch turned on!!  sweep sweep sweep bin day tomorrow but I may forego it - means pulling mine on wheels 250 yds down the drive as early as possible to avoid the sun - may leave it til next week??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather   Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather - Page 64 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + what are you up to today and how is your weather
Page 64 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next