The Beast
malcolm
davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Boozercruiser

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 10:39 am

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 Screenshot-2021-04-29-at-10-23-26-png 

Happy Thursday morning/afternoon/evening/night to all my Forum friends. 

I hope you guys have a lovely day.
I expect to!

If you want you can look below at live CCTV feeds from outside my patio door all the way from Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea here in North Wales.
Eight miles from Llandudno.

Please note that the actual sound levels of the road are far lower than you hear from Camera.
Sound is turned right up ‘cause I want to listen to conversations!Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 Clear

Looking towards the Sea here in Colwyn Bay:

Shared Live Stream | Nest

Looking towards railway bridge:

Blimey.
This Woman is already on the booze! Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 Clear

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 Giphy.gif?cid=5e214886eo307nav774of015j4ccy48ikd87tt1y41z72y86&rid=giphy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 5:58 pm

So which TV did you finally settle for Mart...a very expensive one no doubt with all the bells and whistles available in 2021
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:43 am

Good morning - Another bright and pleasant day with lots of sunshine promised
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 8:28 am

morning all
hope your right Malcolm its a mixed bag here starts off sunny then rain hail and its cold thunderstorm

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 8:43 am

ya know sometimes ya can just get sick and tired of sun?
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 11:03 am

davo wrote:
ya know sometimes ya can just get sick and tired of sun?

Not me my friend.
Not me!  Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 1695888395

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 Screenshot-2021-04-30-at-10-41-40-png 

Happy Friday morning/afternoon/evening/night to all my Forum friends. 

I expect to!

If you want you can look below at live CCTV feeds from outside my patio door all the way from Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea here in North Wales.

Please note that the actual sound levels of the road are far lower than you hear from Camera.
Sound is turned right up ‘cause I want to listen to conversations!Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 Clear

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 A6a0b1fc41d4e0eff7f30cefabee8229

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 EmptySat May 01, 2021 5:38 am

Good morning - Another bright and pleasant day and maybe a bit of sunshine promised
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 EmptySat May 01, 2021 10:59 am

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 Screenshot-2021-05-01-at-10-47-08-png 
Happy Saturday morning/afternoon/evening/night to all my Forum friends. 
It is lovely and pleasant out in the garden this morning.
Swing Hammock here I come! Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 Clear

I expect to!

Please note that the actual sound levels off the road are far lower here where I live than you hear from Camera.

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 Saturday-GIF16

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 EmptySat May 01, 2021 11:25 am

Good morning - The morning has been sunny. I went to the allotment to finish off some digging and constructing before the predicted rain comes along. Not much to do from now on.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 EmptySun May 02, 2021 6:21 am

Good morning - Another bright and pleasant day and maybe a bit of sunshine promised

So which TV did you finally settle for Mart...a very expensive one no doubt with all the technological bells and whistles available in 2021
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 6:35 am

Good morning -Is anybody out there ?
Rain rain rain today !! rainy
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 8:56 am

morning all
awful day rain and windy and cold windy rainy

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 9:15 am

Good morning - Sunny at the moment but like everywhere else in the land, the wild weather is coming later.

Finished setting up our ne TV (I think). So many variables and picture controls these days. The home theatre system is still giving a bit of trouble though. A compatibility issue I reckon.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 10:16 am

So which TV did you go for Mart ?
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 4:45 pm

malcolm wrote:
So which TV did you go for Mart ?

Ii is a Samsung QLED Malcolm. Swings and roundabouts as to whether that or an OLED TV is best.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 6:23 am

Good morning -Rain rain rain again today ! windy rainy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 53 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 53 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 67  Next