davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 9:29 am

Good morning - Light snow and cold. The snow is melting as fast as it is coming down, so no depth to it. The temperature is 0ºC.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 28 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 6:20 am

Good morning - Some light snow promised for today with a little bit of  sun and freezing cold temps ! Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 28 1386733313
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 28 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 8:50 am

Good morning - We had a dusting of snow overnight but the sky is cloudless at the moment. Possibly a few light snow showers later on. 0ºC outside at this time and it was only 13ºC in the lounge this morning.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 28 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 5:58 pm

Mrs Beastie and I trust that all are coping with whatever restrictions you are enduring at the moment?
Mostly good sunny weather over here, daytime.....But still cold enough for log fires and central heating at nights.

I have started a big project of tiling some staircases in the garden, bigger job than \i testimated so will be busy for a couple of months at least.

Got a great tale regarding the empty property next door and an illegal marijuana factory....I shall synopsis it and post.....Havent heard fro our antipodean friend for some time, truat he is well.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 28 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 6:10 am

Good morning - A cold but dry day is forecast for today with some sunshine murgs dance sun
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 28 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 8:55 am

Good morning - Fairly nippy here at -1ºC but the Sun is shining. Just been out and put some bird food down and broke a hole in the ice on the bird bath.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 6:28 am

Good morning - A cold but dry day is forecast for today with some sunshine Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 28 493323236 sun cold
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:05 am

Good morning - Cold but dry. I've put some bird food down. The wood pigeons are out there eating the lot and leaving nothing for the other birds.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 6:37 am

Good morning - A cold but dry day is forecast for today with some sunshine Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 28 493323236 sun cold cold
Off to Preston this morning for a bit of grocery shopping.
Hope Mrs Mart suffered to ill effects from her inoculation yesterday Mart.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:15 am

Good morning - A cold showery day is forecast for today with a little sunshine and gradually getting warmer murgs dance  coldsun
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 11:09 am

Good morning - Dry, grey and windy but warmer at 4ºC. Rain is expected soon.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 5:55 am

morning all hello hello
doesn't feel as cold this morning  thank goodness 
its been unbelievably  cold   the good news is its staying lighter longer at nights hello hello

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 6:31 am

Good morning - A much warmer day is forecast for today with a little sunshine temps in double figures !! murgs dance
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:36 am

Good morning - Wet here with a temperature of 8ºC. The forecast is for it to get unseasonably warm by the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 6:26 am

Good morning - light showers but warm again today murgs dance
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 9:25 am

Good morning - Dull and wet here but quite a bit warmer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 28 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 67  Next