davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 EmptySun Apr 25, 2021 6:27 am

Good morning - Another bright and pleasant day with lots of sunshine promised Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 1720503402
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 EmptySun Apr 25, 2021 10:44 am

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 Screenshot-2021-04-25-at-10-31-35-png .....

Good Sunday morning/afternoon/evening/night to all my Forum friends. Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 Clear
Another busy day on today seeing as it is going to be really nice.

I hope you guys have a lovely day.
I will!

If you want you can look below at live CCTV feeds from outside my patio door all the way from Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea here in North Wales.
Eight miles from Llandudno.
Camera might be off if we are making love on the hammock.  whistle
In that case please try later.Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 Clear
yes
Please note that the actual sound levels of the road are far lower than you hear from Camera.
Sound is turned right up ‘cause I want to listen to conversations!

Looking towards the Sea here in Colwyn Bay:

Shared Live Stream | Nest

Looking towards railway bridge:

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 Happy-sunday-drink

-----------------------------------------

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 EmptySun Apr 25, 2021 3:34 pm

Boozercruiser wrote:

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 Screenshot-2021-04-25-at-10-31-35-png .....

Good Sunday morning/afternoon/evening/night to all my Forum friends. Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 Clear
Another busy day on today seeing as it is going to be really nice.

I will!

If you want you can look below at live CCTV feeds from outside my patio door all the way from Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea here in North Wales.
Camera might be off if we are making love on the hammock.  whistle
In that case please try later.Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 Clear
yes
Please note that the actual sound levels of the road are far lower than you hear from Camera.
Sound is turned right up ‘cause I want to listen to conversations!

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 Happy-sunday-drink
you randy bastard - you lucky bastard!!
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 EmptySun Apr 25, 2021 6:59 pm

'you randy bastard - you lucky bastard!!'

Cheers!  Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 1695888395  drum

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 5:46 am

Good morning - Another bright and pleasant day with some sunshine promised
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 7:08 am

34C -21 at night - no rain
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 8:18 am

Good morning - Bright but with some cloud this morning. Chilly too.

I finished rebuilding the garden bench over the weekend. My friend will be round to collect it later. It's a lot heavier now with all its new and thicker timber. He'll need a hand onto the car with it ..and getting it into place at the allotment. It's a good distance from car to plot. I'll follow him up on my bike to save him giving me a lift back.

The new TV will be arriving this morning. I'll be setting that up this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 8:46 am

morning all hello hello
sunny but chilly hope it warms up hello hello

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 9:46 am

Not a bad day today.... no sunshine and a bit of rain later is the forecast
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 10:52 am

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 Screenshot-2021-04-27-at-10-18-36-png 

Good Tuesday morning/afternoon/evening/night to all my Forum friends. Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 Clear
Another busy day on today.
Right now it is rather chilly around the willy at only 9c though!

I will!

Sound is turned right up.

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 NippyUniformFoxterrier-max-1mb

Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 5:34 am

Not a bad day today....cloudy but dry is the forecast for today so more gardening and outside tidying for me.
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 11:07 am

Hey Malcolm.
Had my own problems this morning as I relay below.
Wicked night it was here in North Wales.
Blew a Gail and piddled down! groan

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 Screenshot-2021-04-28-at-10-43-41-png 

Happy Wednesday morning/afternoon/evening/night to all my Forum friends. 

Been blowing a Gail overnight and hissing down with rain.
I had to go outside and repair my Bamboo screening and upright some things that had blown over!
I expect to!

Sound is turned right up ‘cause I want to listen to conversations!Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 Clear

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 Tenor 

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 1d398f6576e68d00ebd90413b6de0bb1

Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 1:50 pm

Good afternoon - It's pouring with rain here now. Good for the plants but bad for getting out.

I think I might have finished playing with the new TV now. Just so many settings and variables on it. Hard to decide what setting is best. Had some trouble with it running the sound system as well.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 5:51 am

Good morning - Another bright and pleasant day with some sunshine promised
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 7:32 am

It's sunny this morning. I think I'll go to the allotment for a couple of hours. Mrs Mart has a doctor's appointment this afternoon, so I'll be driving her there for that.
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 10:39 am

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 Screenshot-2021-04-29-at-10-23-26-png 

Happy Thursday morning/afternoon/evening/night to all my Forum friends. 

I expect to!

Sound is turned right up ‘cause I want to listen to conversations!Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 Clear

Blimey.
This Woman is already on the booze! Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 Clear

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 Giphy.gif?cid=5e214886eo307nav774of015j4ccy48ikd87tt1y41z72y86&rid=giphy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 52 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 52 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 67  Next