The Beast
malcolm
davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Boozercruiser

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 3:02 pm

Mart wrote:
Since I married a hairdresser, I might as well reap the benefits. yes

Well Mart.
My Missus just gives me a Number one with the buzz clippers.
Job done!  yes
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 1:42 am

21C - 36 - hard to bare? or is that hard on the bare?
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 6:51 am

Good morning - Another bright and pleasant day with lots of sunshine promised,,,,working in the garden again today I suppose murgs dance cool
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 7:38 am

Good morning - Yes, dry and sunny all over the land today.

The next allotment job is repairing a garden bench that has rotten timber. I said that, rather than do it there, it would be easier if I did it at home. It's being brought here later. I might make a start on repairing it.

I'll be riding the bike to the pharmacy and back to pick up a prescription at some time today ..or maybe tomorrow.

Had a nice pint of beer at the pub with a friend yesterday. No booking required, just a name and telephone number for track and trace purposes. They had a QR code at the door and I used the NHS track and trace app to scan it and register the visit.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 10:31 am

Good job you are tech savvy Mart !
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 8:28 pm

malcolm wrote:

I wasn't all that clever. I read beneath the QR code that it was something to do with the NHS App that I'd installed on the phone months ago. When I looked at the App, there was a clear option to 'Check into a venue'. Select that and it brings up the camera in a small Window. Hold the camera to the code and a message comes up on the phone that says thanks for checking in.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 10:20 pm

Mart wrote:
malcolm wrote:

I wasn't all that clever. I read beneath the QR code that it was something to do with the NHS App that I'd installed on the phone months ago. When I looked at the App, there was a clear option to 'Check into a venue'. Select that and it brings up the camera in a small Window. Hold the camera to the code and a message comes up on the phone that says thanks for checking in.

the worlds gone mad!!
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 5:36 am

Good morning - Another bright and pleasant day with lots of sunshine promised hot sun
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 7:02 am

malcolm wrote:
Good morning - Another bright and pleasant day with lots of sunshine promised hot sun
yes I'd forgotten how nice April could be with sunshine!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 7:51 am

Good morning - Another sunny and dry day is forecast. More outside activity at the allotment and the garden. I'm in the middle of doing up the garden bench mentioned yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 10:48 am

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 Screenshot-2021-04-23-at-10-21-38-png 

Good Friday morning/afternoon/evening/night to all my Forum friends. 
Another busy day on today seeing as it is going to be really nice.
We are off over to beautiful Conwy for the day

I hope you guys have a lovely day!

If you want you can look below at live CCTV feeds from outside my patio door all the way from Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea here in North Wales.
Eight miles from Llandudno.

Please note that the actual sound levels of the road are far lower than you hear from Camera.
Sound is turned right up ‘cause I want to listen to conversations! whistle

Looking towards the Sea here in Colwyn Bay:

Shared Live Stream | Nest

Looking towards railway bridge:

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 E753f5789fc1935b4e49c0c29e906f0d

-----------------------------------------

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 5:53 am

Good morning - Another bright and pleasant day with lots of sunshine promised cool hot sun
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 7:06 am

Good morning - Another day for being outside. The garden is a good a place as any for me, although it can get a get noisy at weekends with neighbours mowers and other garden machinery. Next door has young children too.

Still got the project of repairing the allotment garden bench, so that will be today's outside activity.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 10:34 am

morning all not as sunny this morning

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 1:16 pm

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 Screenshot-2021-04-24-at-13-05-22-png 

Good Saturday morning/afternoon/evening/night to all my Forum friends. Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 Clear
Another busy day on today seeing as it is going to be really nice.

I hope you guys have a lovely day!

If you want you can look below at live CCTV feeds from outside my patio door all the way from Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea here in North Wales.
Eight miles from Llandudno.

Please note that the actual sound levels of the road are far lower than you hear from Camera.
Sound is turned right up ‘cause I want to listen to conversations!

Looking towards the Sea here in Colwyn Bay:

Looking towards railway bridge:

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F00%2Fc2%2F4e%2F00c24e30eb06810aed50196ef864e1bc

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 EmptySun Apr 25, 2021 6:27 am

Good morning - Another bright and pleasant day with lots of sunshine promised Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 1720503402
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 51 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 51 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next