davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 1:59 pm

14°C and Sunny in North Herts.
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 7:39 pm

Mart wrote:
Hello BC :) - I think one advantage of using an image hosting site (Imgur for instance) is that it's a central place. If you post on more than one forum, the same link can be used from there and so it becomes quick to do.

I have seen problems with linking to photos on Google. The links are often hugely long. Not only that but the links can work for a while only to stop working a few hours/days later.

I think this is because although Google is a storage place for files/photos, it isn't really a place for linking to photos in order to show them in forums (called 'hotlinking'), so the links can break from time to time and leave blank spaces where the photo should be.

Hi Mart.
I am shortly going to watch Liverpool play Leeds and I have also had a lovely day out walking 20,075 steps (13.32km).
So short on time.
I have been happy using Google Photos and I also use Amazon Prime Photos (I pay for Amazon Prime and Amazon HD Music and Amazon Prime Photos) for hosting and have been happy with them.

Posting on photos on forums has never been  a bother for me, but this forum is not as easy for posting photos as others.

-----------------------------------------

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 7:47 pm

davo wrote:
Hi K - just realized there seems to be a lot of traffic noise around your garden there - is that regular or fixed times? and get ya lawn cut occasionally will ya? haha  oh and below this box I'm typing in there seems to be 2-4 pairs of jocks with someones hand in them - they're not yours are they - look a bit small on second glance - no not the hands the jocks!!   sweep and I'll brush ya patio while I'm around??

Regarding the noise there Davo.
It sounds a lot louder than it really is.
This is because I have the sound application turned up high just so I can hear whats going on in case a big bad burglar was trying to plan summat!

Jocks?
I don't know what yer talkin' about!  whistle drum

My Missus is on the case regarding grass, but she has been re seeding some of it, so won't cut it just yet!

All well spotted though Eagle Eyes!  drum

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 5:40 am

Good morning - Yet another bright and pleasant day with lots of sunshine promised sun
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 7:14 am

Good morning - Same here Malcolm. The washing was done last night ready to hang out this morning. More getting back to nature on the allotment this morning.

Our granddaughter will be coming round later to do a bit of her college work while sitting in the garden.

Our friend will be coming round too, the one who's allotment I help look after. Her and Mrs Mart will likely chat about life in general and craftwork. I'll leave them to it. yes
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 7:52 am

dropping to low 20C at night - this is shivering weather and requires a blanket at least!
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 10:54 am

That sounds like a very good day for you Mart.
Nice one!  yes

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 Screenshot-2021-04-20-at-10-46-49-png 

Good Tuesday morning/afternoon/evening/night to all my Forum friends. Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 Clear
Another busy day on today seeing as it is going to be really nice.
Gonna take it easy today, so any nosy Parker just may see me on me garden swing hammock!  whistle
I hope you guys have a lovely day as well!

If you want you can look below at live CCTV feeds from outside my patio door all the way from Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea here in North Wales.
Eight miles from Llandudno.

Looking towards the Sea here in Colwyn Bay:

Shared Live Stream | Nest

Looking towards railway bridge:

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 Aaa5a46d769f56bf6508f162f4542a9a

Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 12:58 pm

14°C and Sunny in North Herts again today.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 4:11 pm

Rather indifferent weather over here for April....Some scorching summer days, followed by vast drop in temps and days we have had some form of heating on, very unusual for April.

I am busy tiling and painting in various parts of the house and garden and am keeping busy.
The pool pump packed up after 13 years so I have been frantically sourcing a new one and attempting to fit the thing myself.....Nearly there, but bloody awkward.

With the restrictions on tourism, still with no resolution, looks as if it will be another disastrous summer season over here.
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 6:23 pm

The Beast wrote:
Rather indifferent weather over here for April....Some scorching summer days, followed by vast drop in temps and days we have had some form of heating on, very unusual for April.

I am busy tiling and painting in various parts of the house and garden and am keeping busy.
The pool pump packed up after 13 years so I have been frantically sourcing a new one and attempting to fit the thing myself.....Nearly there, but bloody awkward.

With the restrictions on tourism, still with no resolution, looks as if it will be another disastrous summer season over here.

So busy busy busy Beast!
To tell you the truth I am quite capable of tiling and painting and wallpapering and general stuff, but now at my age I can't be bothered.
So I pay professionals to do anything that looks like too much work now.
Costly I know, but having prime time getting out and about and holidays on the way will take priority nowadays.
But good on you all the same.
But from what you have said.
Rather you than me!  whistle

Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 5:12 am

Good morning - Yet another bright and pleasant day forecast murgs dance cool
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 7:27 am

Good morning - A dry day and a few things to do..

A haircut appointment. Hairdresser is Mrs Mart. Place is in the kitchen.

Go to the allotment and do some more tidying up and construction work.

Go and see a friend for an hour or so.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 8:00 am

Mart wrote:

I have a hair trimmer and cut my own hair...and have done for the last 30 years or more, it gets easier every year as I get balder and balder !!
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 10:57 am

malcolm wrote:
Mart wrote:

I have a hair trimmer and cut my own hair...and have done for the last 30 years or more, it gets easier every year as I get balder and balder !!

Hey Mart.
This is too much information!  drum

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 Screenshot-2021-04-21-at-10-51-23-png 

Good Wednesday morning/afternoon/evening/night to all my Forum friends. 
Another busy day on today seeing as it is going to be really nice.

I hope you guys have a lovely day!

If you want you can look below at live CCTV feeds from outside my patio door all the way from Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea here in North Wales.
Eight miles from Llandudno.

Please note that the actual sound levels of the road are far lower than you hear from Camera.
Sound is turned right up ‘cause I want to listen to conversations! 

Looking towards the Sea here in Colwyn Bay:

Looking towards railway bridge:

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 E80782534e117c49b76ebbb223a4fb6a

Last edited by Boozercruiser on Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 1:35 pm

Since I married a hairdresser, I might as well reap the benefits. yes
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 3:02 pm

Mart wrote:
Since I married a hairdresser, I might as well reap the benefits. yes

Well Mart.
My Missus just gives me a Number one with the buzz clippers.
Job done!  yes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 50 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 50 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next