davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 55 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 7:10 am

Good morning - A bright and pleasant day with lots of sunshine promised hot sun

Quote :
I have an Amron Blood Pressure Monitor as I have had high blood pressure, now under control with medications.
Just like me again BC...no monitor but medication, plus type 2 diabetes, cervical spondylosis and other problems too, 10 different tablets a day every day for the last 10 years !!
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 7:36 am

morning all
its bitterly  cold this morning  but sunny
dont get me started we have to pay for everything 
 other people get everything for nothing the carriers that come in say you should get all this without paying but because we have always worked and have pensions we have to pay  i cant even get caries allowance  because i have a pension 
 you have to asked yourself who got it wrong and who got it right i defiantly got it wrong should have spent all my money

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 8:35 am

Good morning - Bright but cold. I'll be going to the allotment again today.

Health? One kidney short of a full set. One blood pressure tablet and an anti-histamine tablet daily. I might stop taking the anti-histamine tablet. I was hoping it might stop my eyes constantly watering but it hasn't helped. It's a blinkin' nuisance. Tried all eyedrops.

My core strength and fitness is still pretty good though. Can't go cycling and allotment digging without that.  yes
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 9:47 am

oh this is fun - yes just counted mine 10 also some to try and control bilateral peripheral neuropathy similar to EC! and the rest - chronic joint pain ; BP etc etc - now the big question is can we survive better outside the OAP home our in one?   AND you might be requiring covid passports? ooooeeer!!
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 11:10 am

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 Screenshot-2021-04-06-at-11-00-04-png 

Good Morning to all my Forum friends.
Blinkin’ cold right now at only 5c
Roll on SUMMER! 

Gotta go out for a little bit of shopping, and a long walk though.
Cold or no cold! 

If you want you can look below at live CCTV feeds from outside my patio door all the way from Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea here in North Wales.
Eight miles from Llandudno.

Looking towards the Sea here in Colwyn Bay:

Shared Live Stream | Nest

Looking towards railway bridge:

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 61JntxPJxAL._AC_SL1500_  Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 ClearGood Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 Clear whistle

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:45 am

morning all
minus 2 here this morning  nice and sunny but bitter cold cold cold

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:46 am

Good morning - A bright and pleasant day with a bit of sunshine promised

My talktalk broadband has been down for a few hours, it's amazing just how much we rely on it and just how much we miss it when we haven't got it !
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 8:40 am

wot is talk talk broadband exactly?
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 8:54 am

Good morning - Sunny and calm with a good layer of frost around. Only a couple of degrees above freezing at the moment.

I know that feeling when the Internet is down Malcolm. I sometimes think outages might be planned upgrades to the system.

I notice Virgin Media outages tend to be early in the morning, maybe when they reckon there won't be so many people using the Internet.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 11:33 am

davo wrote:
Broadband supplier Dave it's usually very reliable but occasionally lets me down
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 11:43 am

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 Screenshot-2021-04-07-at-11-34-13-png 

Good Morning to all my Forum friends.
Still ruddy cold.
Was out for a while and got caught in a sleet shower.
Yuck! 

If you want you can look below at live CCTV feeds from outside my patio door all the way from Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea here in North Wales.
Eight miles from Llandudno.

Looking towards the Sea here in Colwyn Bay:

Looking towards railway bridge:

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 9874d363edcb7182473c5996aa001109

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 12:02 pm

malcolm wrote:
davo wrote:
Broadband supplier Dave it's usually very reliable but occasionally lets me down

well I am sitting in the middle of a forest in the ozzie outback and just have a 'dongle' usb plug in that I pay $30 a month to use and I can go anywhere I wish via www and it never lets me down!
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 12:10 pm

davo wrote:
malcolm wrote:
davo wrote:

well I am sitting in the middle of a forest in the ozzie outback and just have a 'dongle' usb plug in that I pay $30 a month to use and I can go anywhere I wish via www and it never lets me down!

Bully for you Davo.
Bully for you!  hello

Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 1:39 pm

The cable company have always been quite good. There is an occasional glitch but not bad considering how many people are on the system. It was called Cabletel, then NTLWorld and then Virgin Media. I signed up in 1996 when it was CableTel. Connection speeds have got faster and faster as time has gone on. This is mine now..

(Test by speedtest.net)
Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 C6AUa1K

Even faster speeds are available for more money but that's fast enough.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 6:34 am

Good morning - A cloudy day with a bit of rain promised for later

This is the best broadband speed I can achieve....we don't have cable BB available here in Coppull

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 Clipbo12
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 7:50 am

morning all
damp and dull this morning

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 44 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 44 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 55 ... 67  Next