The Beast
malcolm
davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
davo

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 55 EmptySun May 09, 2021 4:19 am

anyone seen boozercruiser recently - or was he jetting away?
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 55 EmptySun May 09, 2021 6:55 am

Good morning - Another bright and pleasant day in prospect... murgs dance no rain forecast
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 55 EmptySun May 09, 2021 9:07 am

14°C and cloudy in North Herts.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 55 EmptySun May 09, 2021 9:08 am

Good morning - Sunny, broken cloud and 16ºC. An OK morning all round. I don't know what I'll be doing with the day yet.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 55 EmptySun May 09, 2021 11:35 am

I've been cooking lunch...slow cooked lamb chops with potatoes and onions
And I've baked a steak pie for tomorrow... now I'm reading my latest Jonathan Kellerman novel and trying to rest my weary neck.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 55 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 6:54 am

Good morning -Rain rain rain yet again today ! looks like Summer has arrived
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 55 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 11:53 am

14°C and Sunny spells with a light breeze in North Herts.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 55 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 1:27 pm

yawn 35C switch on that bloody aircon myrtle!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 55 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 6:05 pm

Summer weather has at last settled in so its 18 degrees minimum everyday and should be getting warmer daily.

Mrs Beastie and myself have both had the Astrazennica vaccine with no complications.....Second one may be a way off yet.

I have been keeping busy with non-stop gardening and maintenence on the house......Its a never ending job and the missus and I have been discussing selling up and getting something smaller before age takes its toll on our ability to keep the place going....Something for me tp ponder over the summer months.

I see that restrictions are being eased in the uk as they are here.....But....I'dstill be a tad wary of diving back into things as i believe that the new normal hasn't yet been defined.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 55 EmptyTue May 11, 2021 7:56 am

Good morning - Glad the weather is warming up a bit where you are Beast and that you have had the vaccine with no issues. The weather has warmed up a bit here too but we're still north of the jet stream, so anything could happen. sun rain cold

As regards property maintenance as we get older, I suppose the next stage might be paying someone to do the things we either can't or don't want to do.

I'm a very tidy person but Mrs Mart complains I mostly don't see dust and cobwebs. Dusting gets done when I do but that's not often enough. I don't always want to be flicking a duster around so I'm thinking of paying a cleaner to come in once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 55 EmptyTue May 11, 2021 8:08 am

9°C and cloudy in North Herts.

Off to Outpatients in Welwyn Garden City today for routine blood tests.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 55 EmptyTue May 11, 2021 5:28 pm

We've had a day of sunshine and showers... not done very much just resting my neck.
This cervical spondylosis is getting to be a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 55 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 6:26 am

Good morning -No rain forecast for today, but no sunshine either.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 55 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 7:46 am

morning all
sunny start  but anything can happen in a blink of the eye with this weather hello hello

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 55 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 9:20 am

Good morning - Sunshine and showers today and still not all that warm. Mrs mart and me will be walking/wheeling to meet a couple of friends later. It will be a first trip out for Mrs mart (apart from medical appointments) since the beginning of the first lockdown.

I know she feels uncomfortable about going out but wants to break the pattern of always staying indoors. I hope she will get used to going out a little from now on.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 55 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 7:08 am

Good morning -No heavy rain forecast for today, but sunshine and showers for late afternon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 55 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 55 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61 ... 67  Next