davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:12 am

Good morning - The forecast says Sunny and warm with a temperature going up into the high twenties.

I'll be doing some digging at the allotment later. Hot work I expect. The online shopping delivery is arriving this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 11:54 am

I've been in the garden cutting down a overgrown lilac bush.... and I am cream crackered !

I
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 5:57 am

Good morning -Sunny and warm again today, that means more gardening for me murgs dance
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 7:41 am

morning all
nice sunny warm start

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 8:38 am

19 degrees and slightly misty this morning with a light NNE wind.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:59 am

Just back in from the garden and I am tired out....I am really feeling my age at present.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 3:18 pm

Good morning - A sunny and warm day. I've been out on the bike to try and keep fit for as long as possible. It is a bit harder these days though.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 3:49 pm

Don't forget the old adage about the last straw and the camel's back
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 4:19 pm

Constant days of above 30 degrees which is nice. 
Talking of keeping fit....I have joined a local gym and start October 1st, I have some big jobs to do on the roof of the house this winter and need to strenghten up a little.
So it will be a few small weights for my arms and the bike for general exercise. 35 Euros for a month, he gave me OAP rates and I'm only 64!

Have been to Girona and Calella during the past week and as much as there are people about, there are no huge crowds and everyone wears a mask, in shops and on the street.

I can't believe the number of people in the UK who are indifferent and have mass gatherings with no social distancing or masks, the advice is to stop the spread of the virus happening too fast, cos spread it will.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 8:53 am

Good morning - The sky is grey at the moment but it's going to be sunny and warm later, so we're told.

I'll be going to the allotment soon. There's a root to dig up. I had to give up on it last Monday because the day got too hot. Maybe I'll win today.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 6:12 am

Good morning -Sunny and warm again today, that means cleaning the car for me hot sun
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 8:41 am

Good morning - Sunny and warm here too. A short bike ride maybe.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 1:08 pm

Yesterday was panic stations here...I opened the back door at 6am, it was still dark but we were invaded by hundreds of wasps, and I mean hundreds !! They were everywhere, in the kitchen, in the hall, living room, bedrooms, landing, bathroom etc.
I set to work with the fly spray, whilst dodging them flying around me and emptied a whole can of spray....we eventually got control of the situation and hoovered up the dead and dying creatures.
I checked outside and they had gone from the outside of our house and were busy building a nest under next door's guttering face boards.... they have reported it to the council and we are now waiting for the pest exterminator to come and finish 'em off !......all-in-all a very frightening experience.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 1:11 pm

Pest person came and administered white powder to the affected area .... Hopefully that will do the trick
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 2:25 pm

A bad situation to deal with but the white powder will sort the root of the problem out.

I know that a wasps nest nearby has to be dealt with. We once had one in a flat roof and I thought, "Oh well, that's nature" and let it thrive. That was a mistake. Later in the summer, we had wasps everywhere indoors and out and had to get the nest seen to.

I now do a 'nest patrol' every Spring and look a few places that might be chosen for a nest. I've come across one or two in their early stages inside sheds. Destroyed them straightaway.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:45 am

Good morning -Sunny and warm again today, that means cleaning the car for me postponed from yesterday hot sun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 5 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next