The Beast
malcolm
davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
davo

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 6:08 am

38C no rain imminent?
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 8:20 am

Good morning - It's dry and forecast to stay that way. A few outside things to do, so I hope they are right.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 11:25 am

12 degrees today with a NNE wind of 18 mph.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 7:33 am

Good morning - We may be in for another nice day today with a bit of sunshine  sun
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 8:50 am

Good morning - I think it's going to be OK today. It was dead chilly yesterday out on the bike and sitting in my brother's garden.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 6:36 am

Good morning - We may be in for another nice day today with a bit of sunshine, and the forecast is good for the rest of the week ! murgs dance
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 8:42 am

morning all hello hello
nice and sunny but very cold cold

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 8:59 am

Good morning - It's overcast with an outside temperature of 10ºC. Summer has left us. It will stay dry today according to the forecast.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 6:16 am

Good morning - We may be in for another nice day today with a bit of sunshine
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 6:31 am

64 years ago today I began my secondary education at The Catholic College grammar school in Preston
Sept 1st is burned into my memory ... a terrifying experience and one which I shall never forget, I hated school !! The teachers were Jesuit Priests, mostly violent bullies and each day and each lesson was scary.
My parents were Catholic but I am definitely not
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 9:11 am

Good morning - It's sunny but only 10 degrees out there at the moment. I'll be cycling to pick up my prescription later. Not sure if I'll be lazy and ride the e-bike or energetic and ride the ordinary bike.

I know how you felt about school Malcolm. I was at a Catholic boarding school for a year when I was 9 years old (supposed to have been a place good for my asthmatic condition). It was run by Nuns who very strictly placed the accent on religion rather than education.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 9:53 am

12 degrees and calm here.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 10:49 am

Just had three days of thunderstorms and bouts of torrential rain....Suns back now.

Mrs Beastie has finished her stint of work running a friends pool bar and will now slip into late summer mode.
First though, we have to rid ourselves of six chickens we have somehow inherited from a neighbour who has left and abandoned them. They have moved onto our plot and its tricky catching them.
We have a cave in the garden housing the pool pump and equipment and intend to coral them into it by feeding them outside, then luring them in.
They will be passed on to a local farm where they defecate as much as they please, just not all over my terraces.
I trust everyone is coping with whatever restrictions you have in place and are staying healthy?
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 6:04 pm

malcolm wrote:
64 years ago today I began my secondary education at The Catholic College grammar school in Preston
Sept 1st is burned into my memory ... a terrifying experience and one which I shall never forget, I hated school !! The teachers were Jesuit Priests, mostly violent bullies and each day and each lesson was scary.
MM, I too am an ex Catholic College pupil, though I only attended for one and a half terms from late 1972. Just moved to Preston as my father had retired from the RAF.
I have only fond memories from no doubt being in the sixth form.

My dad ran the conservative club in Guildhall street and we lived in grand apartments above....Halcyon days. !
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 12:09 am

malcolm wrote:

"give me a boy until he is seven and I'll give you the man" did they Mal?
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 9:12 am

Good morning - It's sunny this morning and going to stay dry. I've hung the first lot of washing out and will ride to the allotment a bit later to do some watering and picking. Maybe some tidying up in the garden this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 2 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next