davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 9:12 am

Good morning - It's sunny this morning and going to stay dry. I've hung the first lot of washing out and will ride to the allotment a bit later to do some watering and picking. Maybe some tidying up in the garden this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 7:09 am

Good morning - Grey and drizzly this morning
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 8:25 am

morning all hello
i remember them days Malcolm i went to St Walburges  school in Preston
was taught by nuns horrible people mother Mary had a strap tied to her belt  and she didn't hesitate to use it. to day they would be up for child cruelty and quite right to

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 2:44 pm

Good afternoon - It's been dull up to now but quite warm. We both braved it and drove into town this morning. A few things we really wanted to get done. Fully masked and hands sanitized frequently. Now to see if we got away with it.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 5:51 am

Good morning - We may be in for a nice day today with a bit of sunshine.....well that's what they say !
but right now it's dull and grey and threatening rain !!

Last edited by malcolm on Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 6:25 am

morning all hello hello
hope so Malcolm  very cloudy at the moment   but its only early yet murgs dance murgs dance

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 9:17 am

Good morning - It's dull at the moment and 15 degrees. It might brighten up later. I'll be going to the allotment soon and maybe visiting my brother this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 6:21 am

Good morning - right now it's dull and grey and threatening rain !!
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 6:42 am

morning all hello hello
we have just had a heavy shower think its going to be one of them days sunshine and showers
Lucy wasn't impressed she shot in making a load noise  shaking herself  giggle giggle

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 8:14 am

Good morning - It rained during the night but is sunny now. I didn't do either of the things I said I'd do yesterday but I will be seeing my brother this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 7:05 am

Good morning - right now it's dull and grey and threatening rain !! again ! rainy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 10:51 am

Good morning - The day has brightened as it wears on. I've been to the allotment to do the watering and pick a few things. I took some tomatoes but not as many as usual because the ripening is slowing down now. It will come as a shock when I have to start buying them again. yes
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 11:04 am

The taste difference between home-grown and supermarket bought (Spanish or Dutch) is unbelievable !
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 5:20 am

Good morning - right now it's dull and grey and threatening rain !! again !....however an improvement is on the way
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 9:27 am

12 degrees and cloudy in North Herts.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 9:11 am

Good morning -  17 degrees and cloudy in Surrey. I'm thinking of riding (on the manual bike) the 10 mile round trip that I must have cycled hundreds of times during the 25 years of being a born-again cyclist ..only thinking about it though yes

Edit: I did the ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 3 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next