davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:45 am

Good morning -Sunny and warm again today, that means cleaning the car for me postponed from yesterday hot sun
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 9:16 am

OK...so that's the car done inside and out and a few minor outside tasks completed...so my next job is to prepare a chicken and pineapple Chinese stir-fry with fried rice for today's meal.....then I can read a few chapters of my latest Jonathan Kellerman book 'Guilt'
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 4:53 pm

Good (late) afternoon - It's been a sunny day but a bit breezy and chilly in the shade. I went to the allotment and did some work there, then went to get the prescriptions from the pharmacy. Home for lunch and a doze. Went to see my brother this afternoon. All done on the e-bike. Duties are done.

yes
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 11:11 am

morning all hello
after a chilly start the suns come out but its still on the chilly side think its the cool wind hello hello hello

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 6:47 am

Good morning -Sunny and warm again today...more outside tasks for me  hot sun
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 9:32 am

Good morning - No plans for the day but the weather is good, so maybe I can find something to do outside. Just wander about aimlessly perhaps.

sweep
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 7:29 am

Good morning -Sunny and warm again todayGood Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 6 438734589
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:15 am

Good morning -Another Sunny and warm day again today
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:54 am

Good morning - This will be our last sunny and warm day so we're told. I'll make the most of it by going on a bike ride.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:46 am

Yes Mart..another Summer come and gone....nothing to look forward to now except cold, winds and snow and the dreaded virus !
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 9:00 am

morning all hello hello
sunny but cool this morning hello hello

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 7:17 am

Good morning -Here comes the rain again rainy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 9:10 am

Good morning - Rain is expected this afternoon. I'll be going to the allotment to help put up a fruit frame this morning (a large walk-in frame covered with netting to keep the birds off).
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 8:29 am

Good morning -More rain I fear !
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 9:07 am

Good morning - Heavy overnight rain but it's sunny now. There looks to be a window in the weather when I might be able to go for a bike ride ..unless it's just tempting me out and I'll get soaked once I'm a few miles from home.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 5:58 am

morning all hello hello
gone a lot cooler  and its getting dark earlier  light on last night just after 6 hello hello

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 6 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next