davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 5:58 am

morning all hello hello
gone a lot cooler  and its getting dark earlier  light on last night just after 6 hello hello
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 6:42 am

Good morning -Sunny but cool with a cool breeze today
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 8:02 am

Good morning - Dull and damp at present . I should be going to the allotment to help put up a fruit tunnel ..but not if it's raining.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 9:18 am

Good morning - A sunny morning and less windy but it is only 8 degrees out there. I've got a thermometer outside that I can comfortably view from the window.

yes
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 7:29 am

Good morning -Sunny but cool again today
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 8:47 am

Good morning - 10 degrees, windy and dull. Not much to go out for today but I'll no doubt find something to. Maybe draw another picture with the computer drawing program.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 12:23 pm

9 degrees with a 20 mph NNW wind.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 6:15 am

Good morning -Dry but cold again today..Brrrrrrrrr cold
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 8:28 am

Good morning - Sunny and 8 degrees. Off to the allotment soon. I'll be wearing a few extra clothes.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 9:05 am

morning all hello hello
its a bit chilly this morning  cold it might rain hope not thunderstorm

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 6:33 am

Good morning -heavy rain forecast for today rainy so staying indoors reading my book.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 11:10 am

Continual sunny days over here, though temps have dropped to between 18 and 25 degrees most days, depending on cloud cover. Still swimming though the water is getting colder by the day.
Regarding the virus, nothing much has changed, more restrictions in cosmopolitan areas but where we live, life is pretty normal apart from wearing masks when out and about.

My tomato and pepper plants are coming the end of their life cycle but have been an excellent investment producing well over a thousand cherry and plum toms and around a hundred peppers.....All from just twelve plants in pots and troughs.....Cost 4 Euros. Result!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 3:37 pm

Good afternoon - The weather was dry enough to go to the allotment this morning and continue with building a fruit tunnel (keeps the birds off). It has turned wet an windy now and time to stay indoors.

I'm now able to eat the tomatoes I grew Beast. They still refuse to turn red but seem happy to just be orange in colour. They taste nice though.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 6:18 am

Good morning -Dull and damp at present but better weather on the way, at least for today
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 8:16 am

morning all hello hello
nice and sunny after all that rain yesterday 
might risk hanging the washing out
hope we don't get another lock down its not looking good groan groan

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 2:56 pm

Good afternoon - It is dry and bright. I was going to ride the bike but I know our friend wants the fruit tunnel done, so went to the allotment instead. I didn't have the right screws for making the door so it still isn't finished. Next time then. yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 7 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 67  Next