davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 10:43 am

No it was Over fifties forum ... Good old days of Artangel and Morticia and Carol before Az got shirty and started banning good posters like us.
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 11:01 am

malcolm wrote:
No it was Over fifties forum ... Good old days of Artangel and Morticia and Carol before Az got shirty and started banning good posters like us.

Yes I agree.
Mind you he didn't actually ban me first.
I asked him to delete me from membership, which he did.
But then he threw in a lifetime ban to sort of seal the deal!!  morn

That guy who was giving me the bother had his place up for sale for around 12 months, but at £325,000 it didn't go.
Shame that!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 11:34 am

malcolm wrote:

was it Az or his knicker brigade mods?? - I seem to remember him unleashing the mods on us all??
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 11:35 am

all fires eliminated in oz - now awash with rain - whole towns floating away!
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 12:00 pm

Despite what anyone would say to the contrary, I have never banned any member from any forum that I have had.
I have warned a few and suspended one or two but never banned anyone.
The golden rule I have is....do not argue with me in any of the public forums where guests or prospective members could see. Say what you want to me or about me in the 'Members Only ' area and you will be safe from retribution....I will read the posts and then if I think it warranted, I will either reply or delete the post.
I think that's fair.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 1:46 pm

Good afternoon - Dry, bright and not cold. A good day for spending another few hours at the allotment. I've just about finished building the horse poo pen and will be piling the stuff into it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 2:02 pm

You have a lot of energy Mart and I am envious of you.
We have robins nesting in the front garden so that means no gardening until May or until the neighborhood cats get 'em...nail biting days ahead
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 3:58 pm

Good Tuesday afternoon all the way from here in Colwyn Bay North Wales. Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 37 Clear

Live CCTV Camera feeds below if you would like to see how things are right now.

Looking towards the Sea here in Colwyn Bay:

Shared Live Stream | Nest

Looking towards railway bridge:

Shared Live Stream | Nest

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 37 Screenshot-2021-03-23-at-15-52-08-png

-----------------------------------------

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 37 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 4:01 pm

davo wrote:
all fires eliminated in oz - now awash with rain - whole towns floating away!

All very serious stuff Davo.
Not very nice news at all, and I do hope all improves one way or another from now.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 9:07 pm

resilient bastards the ozzies
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 11:16 pm

Yes the Old Farts Forum was OK at one time but the moderation got too one sided.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 6:06 am

Good morning - We may be in for a nice day today with a bit of sunshine.....well that's what they say !
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 6:07 am

Purwell wrote:
Yes the Old Farts Forum was OK at one time but the moderation got too one sided.
A case of the lunatics taking over the asylum !
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 6:45 am

one of my informants told me that Azz was never around in the end and left it up to the two mods to run. I think there are dangers in that arrangement - were the two controlling things by a set list of agreed standards or to their own styles? It just felt badly managed in the end. If you have clearly laid out rules that the members and admin abide by then it should be easy to run. the was an air of humour that seemed to disappear from the whole facade?
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 8:55 am

I often wonder about the friends I had on that forum...where are they now and how they are getting on...a lot of them are still members here.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 10:20 am

yes we had a lot of fun here a while back - I miss them too! but never mind boozercruiser is a good dose of moonshine! and maybe a few other will come along? silly fools over here driving into swollen water ways which were once tarmac roads and drowning IN their cars - oh why do they do it - must think they are invincible. Expect you get a few like that over there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 37 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next