davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 4:20 pm

Coincidence........I went for only my second ever blood test yesterday morning, had to be at the clinic at 7.30am.....In and out like a stuck pig in 10 mins....

Weird weather....In shorts by the pool one day and then torrential storms the next with temps around 12 degrees, then the next day uo to 22degrees....Weird!!

The genralitat here in Catalunya has decreed that all bars/restaurants will close until the end of the month from Friday as the number of infections of covid keeps rising.

It is a confirmed strategy around the world to follow the science....If infected numbers keep rising, certain protocols will be put into place to arrest the increase speed of infections. 
These are restrictions which inhibit lifestyle and social interaction, which inhibits and restricts the flow of money, which causes recession.
 If the majority of people followed the guidelines and the increase of the infections was kept to a degree whereas the strategies were not put in place......The outcome would be what they are trying to achieve......Herd mentality.....Everyone will be exposed to the virus, those who succumb can be treated and cared for without overwhelming the services and the rest can get on with thier lives......
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 7:09 am

Good morning -sunshine and the occasional shower is the forecasted order of the day today
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 7:53 am

morning all hello hello
bitter cold this morning  hello hello

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 6:23 am

Good morning -cold, grey and overcast is the order of the day today...no sunshine for us !
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 8:28 am

Good morning - It is sunny at the moment. No rain until night time by the look of it.

The manure will be arriving at the allotment today so I'll be barrowing a heap of that from where it has been dumped to where the plot is. I'm not looking forward to the job but I'm the fittest one for it.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 9:44 am

morning all
very damp here this morning hello

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 7:56 am

Good morning -cold, grey and overcast is the order of the day today...no sunshine for us !
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 8:16 am

Good morning - The day is looking the same here. The leaves of the oak tree at the bottom the garden are starting to turn to brown. The first ones are falling on the lawn. My Salvias are not looking so good either.  yes
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 12:36 pm

Yes...winter is on the way
My old auntie Jennie would say...."While it's comin' it's goin'"
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 7:48 am

Good morning -cold, grey and overcast is the order of the day today with rain promised for every day until November !
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 9:52 am

9 degrees and overcast, no wind.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 1:53 pm

Good afternoon - The day started off grey and nippy and things haven't changed much this afternoon. Not much to do but family will probably be in touch later.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 7:43 am

morning all hello hello
dull and cloudy here this morning that's summer gone hello hello

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 9:00 am

Good morning -cold, grey and overcast and miserable
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 7:07 am

Good morning -cold, grey and overcast and miserable...take 2 !
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 8:34 am

morning all hello hello
we have just had rain seems to have stopped for now
have a good day folks hello hello

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 10 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next