davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 9:00 am

Good morning - A wet start to the day, so no allotment or ride this morning. I could clean the house seeing as how I won't be going out but the more i look at it, the more is doesn't too bad. Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 9 X38rLAS
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 11:52 am

I've just cleaned the inside windows and mirrors with my new gadget and replaced a window sealing gasket that had disintegrated due to old age. I'm resting now and reading my book.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 6:37 am

Good morning - All day rain again today rainy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 3:36 pm

Good afternoon - The weather has been OK. It was very pleasant over on the allotment this morning. The fruit tunnel I've been putting up is now ready for its netting next Spring. Planted a couple of Blueberry bushes within it this morning.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 5:13 am

Good morning -rain again today going to risk going into the city for a bit of grocery shoppimg
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 10:17 am

Good morning - Grey but dry at the moment and only 9 degrees. No plans to do anything but we'll see. Something usually crops up.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 12:42 pm

October is generally a warm entry into autumn over here but this year we are having a fair amount of dismal rainy and stormy days interspaced with days of glorious sunshine.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 11:51 pm

a tad cooler now 33 C chilled morns and evenings lovely - must check up on the snow fall results over east and then maybe get out my skis and oil them again?
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 7:48 am

Good morning -no rain forecast today for a change ! murgs dance
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 8:03 am

morning all
nice and bright hope it lasts

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 6:38 am

Good morning -rain again today
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 8:50 am

Good morning - It's dry at the moment but the sky is very grey. Some rain is forecast and I'm just debating whether to go to the allotment or not.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 6:23 am

Good morning -sunshine and showers is the order of the day today
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 8:45 am

Good morning - The Sun is shining and I'll be going to the allotment this morning. A friend is bringing his faulty computer around at 9.00 a.m and I'll be looking at it this afternoon (having sprayed it with disinfectant).
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 9:08 am

Good morning -sunshine and the occasional shower is the forecasted order of the day today.
Waiting for the doctor to call me ... a booked triage telephone appt, I have had a very painful neck condition for more than three months so I think it's time I reported it.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 4:20 pm

Coincidence........I went for only my second ever blood test yesterday morning, had to be at the clinic at 7.30am.....In and out like a stuck pig in 10 mins....

Weird weather....In shorts by the pool one day and then torrential storms the next with temps around 12 degrees, then the next day uo to 22degrees....Weird!!

The genralitat here in Catalunya has decreed that all bars/restaurants will close until the end of the month from Friday as the number of infections of covid keeps rising.

It is a confirmed strategy around the world to follow the science....If infected numbers keep rising, certain protocols will be put into place to arrest the increase speed of infections. 
These are restrictions which inhibit lifestyle and social interaction, which inhibits and restricts the flow of money, which causes recession.
 If the majority of people followed the guidelines and the increase of the infections was kept to a degree whereas the strategies were not put in place......The outcome would be what they are trying to achieve......Herd mentality.....Everyone will be exposed to the virus, those who succumb can be treated and cared for without overwhelming the services and the rest can get on with thier lives......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 9 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 67  Next