The Beast
Mart
malcolm
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
davo

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 12:05 pm

still waiting for next monsoon - watch and wait season! - young lads around lst night threw one of the gates off its hinges - dogs out snapping at their heels I  imagine and the big white wolf charging and barking - so they took off I imagine!! - at least they didn't start a fire! just cooked a lamb curry with yellow saffron rice cover - delhi biryani with a burnt onion sprinkle! - hmm like this one - fingers crossed for rain.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 12:07 pm

Well, for the last two days and for the first time this year we have had all the windows and doors in the house closed and some sort of heating on. Dull, cloudy, rain, cold, unusual for this time of the year.
Consequently, any house painting is on hold until there is more clement weather.

I also see that locally we have made Uk newspapers...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7751993/Terrifying-moment-massive-brawl-breaks-Spanish-train.html

Though it is rather sloppy journalism with no background to the story.

The trouble has been in effect for the last two years caused by youngsters returning home to the Barcelona neighborhoods from a nightclub in my  town of Blanes which is open until 5am on weekends, in their hundreds.

In an ongoing problem that has caused misery for thousands of local residents in Blane's, it is a highly political situation.

The owner of the nightclub, he has several, is a local mafia type who is known for his nefarious activities but is well in with the local police and current town hall.

After dozens of meetings with resident groups and various solutions being tried and tested over the last two years, the locals want the nightclub closed.....This will only happen when there is an incident that cannot be justified by the local authorities....When someone dies!

It is a frustrating problem that highlights the small town corruption that is endemic throughout Spain.....Part of the Mediterranean culture....Sadly.  
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 12:30 pm

Davo, here last we had onion bahjis, puppadums, chutney and pickles and an array of dishes prepared by Mrs Beastie.....

You can have some of my rain mate, it is chucking it down here.

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 18 Img_2032
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 6:14 am

morning all
dull and damp murgs dance murgs dance

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 6:38 am

Good morning - Rain rain rain again and it is forecast practically everyday until Xmas !! rain
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 11:02 pm

whiz bang and fireworks - our second short snappy monsoon lasting for no more than 30 mins but it cooled everything down - today the sky is back to blue - what was that about small mercies - I watch all the international news each day but all I see now is poverty; riots;  wars and perhaps the breakdown of the old societies? - the end times or the new times? global warming of course continues and you can't believe that in UK with all your rain surely?

now finally found myself alone - wife in se asia on a conference and all children and grandchildren off to the nether regions - just me and the dogs and one cat - slowly adjusting to monastic living and curries!
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 5:50 am

morning all
its been a wet and windy night
all seems calm now murgs dance murgs dance

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 6:37 am

Good morning - Rain rain rain again groan
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 9:11 am

Good morning - A wet day and maybe I won't be making the usual Friday afternoon ride over to see my brother. I'll probably go tomorrow instead.

Into town this morning for Mrs mart's eye test. The first since the cataracts were done. A bit of Christmas shopping as well I expect.

Have the best day possible. :)
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 1:38 am

cooked meself a rustic rogan josh last night - very tasty but got the runs today - beats constipation anyday! - still monsoon watching - I watch the international news each morn but gosh it is so depressing heh. and that boris and corbyn tat for tat is so boring!

looks like you can call me a 'pedo man' and get away with it  heh??
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 5:34 am

Good morning - Rain rain rain again rain groan
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 7:59 am

morning all
dry here up to now

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:18 am

Good morning - Rain rain rain again with gale-force winds !!!! rain rain :stormy: groan
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 4:19 pm

Must have picked up a bit of a cold last week with all that rain, first cold feeling in years.

Ever reluctant to take medicines, Mrs Beastie insisted I take some 'Paracetamol'....It seems to have done the trick, or perhaps the cold symptoms just dissipated on their own?

So, the sunshine is back with a vengeance and it was back to house painting today, albeit only for a couple of hours.

The forecast is good on the run-up to the festivities, I hope you get some decent weather wherever you are.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 6:02 am

The Beast wrote:

Ever reluctant to take medicines, Mrs Beastie insisted I take some 'Paracetamol'....It seems to have done the trick, or perhaps the cold symptoms just dissipated on their own?

Paracetamol is an analgesic Beastie, just a pain-killer and has no proven curative properties.
The cold virus will just come and go as it chooses....there is, as yet, no cure. morn yes

Last edited by malcolm on Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 6:05 am

The Beast wrote:

The forecast is good on the run-up to the festivities, I hope you get some decent weather wherever you are.
Our forecast is for rain rain rain practically every day 'til at least Dec 22nd ! very tiresome indeed !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report
Page 18 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next