AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Today's joke Empty
PostSubject: Today's joke   Today's joke EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 9:42 am

Joke for 18/09/17

Two little school chums were strolling home when the little boy decided to go behind a tree for a pee. His little girlfriend was curious and went for a peep. Seeing her looking the boy boasted "You aint got one of these, have yer".

"No" said the little girl "but my Mom says that with what I got, I can have as many of those as I like".

"In any case" she added, "my Dads got two of them - a little one like yours and also a great big one he uses to clean my aunties teeth with".
Back to top Go down
https://murgatroyds.forumotion.net
JeanieJ

JeanieJ

Today's joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's joke   Today's joke EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 10:40 am

Good one
Back to top Go down
meerkat12
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
meerkat12

Today's joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's joke   Today's joke EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 3:15 pm

:;smile: yes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Today's joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's joke   Today's joke EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 9:56 am

19/09/17

In the greatest days of the British Empire, a new Commanding Officer was sent to an African jungle outpost to relieve the retiring Colonel. After welcoming his replacement and showing the courtesies (gin and tonic, cucumber sandwiches) that protocol decrees, the retiring Colonel said, "You must meet Captain Smithers, my right-hand man, God, he's really the strength of this office. His talent is simply boundless."

Smithers was summoned and introduced to the new CO who was surprised to meet a crooked, toothless, scabbed and pockmarked specimen of humanity, with warts all over his face, three strands of hair on his head and ears a spaniel would envy - a particularly unattractive man less than four foot tall.

"Smithers, old man, tell your new CO about yourself."

"Well, sir, I graduated with honour's from Sandhurst, joined the regiment and won the Military Cross and Bar and three DSO's after 12 months of expeditions behind enemy lines. I've represented Great Britain in equestrian events and won Gold Medals in the middleweight division boxing, archery gold, wrestling and a 2 golds in the Olympic games. I have researched the history of.............................."

Here the Colonel interrupted, "Yes, yes,man never mind that!.... Smithers, the CO can find all that in your file. Tell him about the day you told the witch doctor to "Go screw himself!!"
Back to top Go down
JeanieJ

JeanieJ

Today's joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's joke   Today's joke EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 10:57 am

Excellent one. drum
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Today's joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's joke   Today's joke EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 8:45 am

21/09/17

DEMOCRACY AND RACISM EXPLAINED.

An illegal Muslim immigrant kid asks his mother, "Mama, what's a Democracy and what is Racism?"

"Well, son, Democracy is when British tax payers work hard every day so we illegal immigrants can get all our benefits, you know like free housing, free healthcare, more welfare payments than British pensioners get, & on & on, you know, that's Democracy".

"But mama, don't the British tax payers get pissed off about that?"

"Sure they do, that's called Racism!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Today's joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's joke   Today's joke EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 8:49 am

After living in Shanghai for 50 years a Chinese man decides to move to Australia.

He buys a small piece of land near Mt Isa.

A few days after moving in, the friendly Aussie neighbour decides to go across and welcome the new guy to the region.

He goes next door but on his way up the drive-way he sees the Chinese man running around his front yard chasing about 10 hens.

Not wanting to interrupt any Chinese custom, he decides to put the welcome on hold for the day.

The next day, he decides to try again, but just as he is about to knock on the front door, he looks through the window and sees the Chinese man urinate into a glass and then drink it.

Not wanting to interrupt another Chinese custom, he decides to put the welcome on hold for yet another day.

A day later he decides to give it one last go, but on his way next door, he sees the Chinese man leading a bull down the drive-way, pause, and then put an ear next to the bull's bum.

The Aussie bloke can't handle this, so he goes up to the Chinese man and says, 'Jeez Mate, what the hell is it with your Chinese customs ? I come over to welcome you to the neighbourhood, and see you running around the yard after hens.

The next day you are pissing in a glass and drinking it, and then today you have your head so close to that bull's arse, it could just about shit on you.'

The Chinese man is very taken back and says, ' Sorry sir, you no understand.. These no Chinese customs I doing, these Australian Customs.''

What do you mean mate' says the Aussie, 'Those aren't Australian customs................

'Yes they are', replied the Chinese man, 'travel agent man say to become true blue Australian, I must chase chicks, drink pee and listen to bull shit.'
Back to top Go down
JeanieJ

JeanieJ

Today's joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's joke   Today's joke EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 9:45 am

Where did you dig that up from? drum drum
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Today's joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's joke   Today's joke EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 6:43 am

JeanieJ wrote:
Where did you dig that up from? drum drum
As if you didn't know  whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

Today's joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's joke   Today's joke EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 3:07 am

Admin wrote:
19/09/17

In the greatest days of the British Empire, a new Commanding Officer was sent to an African jungle outpost to relieve the retiring Colonel. After welcoming his replacement and showing the courtesies (gin and tonic, cucumber sandwiches) that protocol decrees, the retiring Colonel said, "You must meet Captain Smithers, my right-hand man, God, he's really the strength of this office. His talent is simply boundless."

Smithers was summoned and introduced to the new CO who was surprised to meet a crooked, toothless, scabbed and pockmarked specimen of humanity, with warts all over his face, three strands of hair on his head and ears a spaniel would envy - a particularly unattractive man less than four foot tall.

"Smithers, old man, tell your new CO about yourself."

"Well, sir, I graduated with honour's from Sandhurst, joined the regiment and won the Military Cross and Bar and three DSO's after 12 months of expeditions behind enemy lines. I've represented Great Britain in equestrian events and won Gold Medals in the middleweight division boxing, archery gold, wrestling and a 2 golds in the Olympic games. I have researched the history of.............................."

Here the Colonel interrupted, "Yes, yes,man never mind that!.... Smithers, the CO can find all that in your file. Tell him about the day you told the witch doctor to "Go screw himself!!"

no cross posting please first posted on 15th sept  by davo under this thread!! come on Malcolm check the site!
Back to top Go down
Ciderman
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Ciderman

Today's joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's joke   Today's joke EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 4:41 am

I thought I'd seen that before- couldn't remember where.
Hey who'se this admin bloke? Did he assassinate AlanHo?

-----------------------------------------
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.ws/ciderman_nz/
davo
davo

Today's joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's joke   Today's joke EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 7:25 am

dunno but alan went on his hols and just hasn't been replaced - looks like admin is trying to queer his patch!! groan
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Today's joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's joke   Today's joke EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 8:29 am

davo wrote:

no cross posting please first posted on 15th sept  by davo under this thread!! come on Malcolm check the site!
Sorry mate !
Back to top Go down
Ciderman
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Ciderman

Today's joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's joke   Today's joke EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 8:34 am

He's run off to IDF 50 lifeboat. yes

-----------------------------------------
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.ws/ciderman_nz/

Today's joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's joke   Today's joke EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 11:32 am

Ciderman wrote:
He's run off to IDF 50 lifeboat. yes

I'm a member of IDF and can't say as I have seen him on there Ciderman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Today's joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's joke   Today's joke Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's joke
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next