Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Todays Daft Joke - 28.07.17 Empty
PostSubject: Todays Daft Joke - 28.07.17   Todays Daft Joke - 28.07.17 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 11:42 am

Subject: A trip to the Gynaecologist!

In Melbourne, FL. one of the radio stations paid money ($100 - $500) for people to tell their most embarrassing stories. This one netted the winner $300.....

She said: I was due later that week for an appointment with the gynaecologist when early one morning I received a call from his office: I had been rescheduled for early that morning at 9:30am.

I had just packed everyone off to work and school and it was around 8:45 already. The trip to his office usually took about 35 minutes so I didn't have any time to spare.

As most women do, I'm sure, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time I wasn't going to be able to make the full effort. So I rushed upstairs, threw off my dressing gown, wet the washcloth and gave myself a wash in "that area" in front of the sink, taking extra care to make sure that I was presentable. I threw the washcloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced to my appointment.

I was in the waiting room only a few minutes when he called me in. Knowing the procedure, as I am sure you all do, I hopped up on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended I was in some other place a million miles away from here.

I was a little surprised when he said: "MY.. we have taken a little extra effort this morning, haven't we?", but I didn't respond. The appointment over, I heaved a sigh of relief and went home.

The rest of my day went normal, some shopping, cleaning and the evening meal, etc... At 8:30 that evening my 14 year old daughter was fixing to go to a school dance, when she called down from the bathroom, "Mom - where's my washcloth?" I called back for her to get another from the cabinet. She called back, "No I need the one that was here by the sink, it had all my glitter and sparkles in it."

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Todays Daft Joke - 28.07.17   Todays Daft Joke - 28.07.17 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 2:03 pm

this has been re-cycled and left OZ in 1985!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Daft Joke - 28.07.17   Todays Daft Joke - 28.07.17 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 5:28 pm

I'll bet the Gynaecologist had a right chuckle. drum
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Todays Daft Joke - 28.07.17   Todays Daft Joke - 28.07.17 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 8:42 pm

davo wrote:
this has been re-cycled and left OZ in 1985!
Proof required before I delete it........Todays Daft Joke - 28.07.17 Tuttut10

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Todays Daft Joke - 28.07.17   Todays Daft Joke - 28.07.17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Todays Daft Joke - 28.07.17
Page 1 of 1