Todays Daft Joke 11.12.16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Todays Daft Joke 11.12.16 Empty
PostSubject: Todays Daft Joke 11.12.16   Todays Daft Joke 11.12.16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 3:31 pm

Little Johnny was asked by his mother what he had learned in Sunday School.

"Well, Mom, our teacher told us how God sent Moses behind enemy lines on a rescue mission to lead the Israelites out of Egypt. When he got to the Red Sea, he had his army build a pontoon bridge and all the people walked across safely. Then he radioed headquarters for reinforcements. They sent bombers to blow up the bridge and all the Israelites were saved."

"Now, Johnny, is that really what your teacher taught you?" his Mother asked.

"Well, no, Mom, but, if I told it the way the teacher did, you'd never believe it!"

A Preacher said to little Johnny, "So your mother says your prayers for you each night? That's very commendable.  What does she say?"

Johnny replied, "Thank God he's in  bed!"   

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Todays Daft Joke 11.12.16   Todays Daft Joke 11.12.16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 4:54 pm

Very nice Alan. Did your Mother say prayers for you. drum
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Todays Daft Joke 11.12.16   Todays Daft Joke 11.12.16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:08 pm

I was unfortunate enough to be born into an atheist family who were ashamed of me when, at 10 years old,  I went to sing in the choir at the local church. Little did they know it was purely mercenary because we got good money for weddings and funerals.

The problem now is, we atheists don't get many holidays

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Todays Daft Joke 11.12.16   Todays Daft Joke 11.12.16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Todays Daft Joke 11.12.16
Page 1 of 1