Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Unwanted Phone Calls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Phone Calls   Unwanted Phone Calls - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 11:59 am

Mart : The scammers have either got into an insurers historic claim list - either by hacking or an employee mole - or they simply Email or phone people at random trying to ensnare the minority who have indeed had an accident.

In my case a hit and run on a car park 3 years ago damaged my car which required a new front wing, driver's door  an door mirror. The repair cost £2400 but it was a no fault accident and my no claims bo
bonus remained intact. 

However - it cost me - because I now have an accident claim on my record during the past 5 years and the renewal premium got loaded

Davo: The heat is getting to you down under - and up top - to cause you to forget how to scroll up a thread.
Being a galvanised sadist, I'm not about to tell you how to do it and will leave you to stew in your own depleted juices.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Phone Calls   Unwanted Phone Calls - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 12:03 pm

you are obviously spending too much time in carparks??
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Phone Calls   Unwanted Phone Calls - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 12:06 pm

Depressing Alan. The no claims bonus remained intact but the annual premium went up. If it doesn't cost you money one way, they find a way for it to do so in another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Phone Calls   Unwanted Phone Calls - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unwanted Phone Calls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2