Unsubscribing From Unwanted Email Messages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Unsubscribing From Unwanted Email Messages Empty
PostSubject: Unsubscribing From Unwanted Email Messages   Unsubscribing From Unwanted Email Messages EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 6:58 pm

I get a lot of Emails from sites I either no longer have any interest in - or perhaps purchased something from them.

A few days ago I decided to whittle them down by unsubscribing from every unwanted Email - by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of the message.

Yesterday I unsubscribed from two more - and in both cases a message appeared on the screen saying "We are sorry you are leaving us - you will received no further messages" (or words to that effect)

Fine...But :-

I have just received an Email from one of them saying "We are sorry you decided to cancel our messages and possibly miss out on our regular bargains- if you want to reconsider click HERE to subscribe again".  angry

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down

Unsubscribing From Unwanted Email Messages
Page 1 of 1