HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the great ozzie stuff up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

the great ozzie stuff up Empty
PostSubject: the great ozzie stuff up   the great ozzie stuff up EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 1:59 am

don't know if you've been reading outie - but having started off so well there is now infighting and stuff ups - arguments about astra zeneca and its efficacy - low supplies also - breakouts of covid all over the place and borders getting closed all over the place and then of course the stupidity of those who constantly keep breaking the rules and causing more problems and still we are allowing thousands to return by plane each week but this is supposed to be a secret!!

help - anyone got a one way ticket to uK??
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: the great ozzie stuff up   the great ozzie stuff up EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 11:26 pm

You need to fly to France - pay a small fortune to  people smuggler, climb into a dodgy inflatable boat and sail across the channel. You will be met by one of our border force vessels in French waters and taken to Dover where you will be warmly welcomed - given a generous weekly money allowance and a free Council residence ahead of hundreds of Brits who registered years ago for a Council home.

You then claim you are less than 18 years old and thus qualify for permanent residential status and a shitload of state benefits for life.

It's great in Britland.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: the great ozzie stuff up   the great ozzie stuff up EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 7:33 pm

I left for good in 1981 sounds like I got out just in time - we have our own borders of course but a big effin channel of sea all around is that still doesn't keep everyone out but the vast majority yes and for those who manage to get through well there are always off sea islands for life or our infamous and appropriately named "Christmas Island" for fiery Muslims!!! any critiques??? - seem to be working well and we haven't been summoned for any Nuremberg trials yet?
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: the great ozzie stuff up   the great ozzie stuff up EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 7:50 pm

I wish Britain would incarcerate illegals like you do. 

We housed them in unused army accommodation (good enough for our soldiers) - and the wokery took it to the high Court who declared it illegal and they had to be provided with 'proper' homes. It's a bloody nightmare.

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: the great ozzie stuff up   the great ozzie stuff up EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 8:15 pm

yuz all makin me feel homesick - now I know why the forums are dying - less people speaking english??
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: the great ozzie stuff up   the great ozzie stuff up EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 9:25 am

davo wrote:
I know why the forums are dying - less people speaking english??

You could take English lessons Davo - it would help you fill your time.

Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: the great ozzie stuff up   the great ozzie stuff up EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 11:04 am

you suggesting I'm lazy and wasting my time?
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: the great ozzie stuff up   the great ozzie stuff up EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 2:04 pm

I would not accuse you of being lazy judging by the time you must spend on this forum. I'm just trying to diplomatically steer you into more meaningful and useful activities

Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: the great ozzie stuff up   the great ozzie stuff up EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 2:07 pm

then lets go and make some ME money and amuse the ladies!!
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: the great ozzie stuff up   the great ozzie stuff up EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 2:09 pm

I've had a good look around Murgs and they appear to have evaporated. Was it something you said or did?

Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: the great ozzie stuff up   the great ozzie stuff up EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 2:17 pm

ladies??? nah - remember when the dinosaurs were all killed by a big meteorite or summat - that happened here with the ladies - ask cpt kirk about that one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the great ozzie stuff up   the great ozzie stuff up Empty

Back to top Go down

the great ozzie stuff up
Page 1 of 1