HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What an across the Tasman stuff up!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

What an across the Tasman stuff up! Empty
PostSubject: What an across the Tasman stuff up!   What an across the Tasman stuff up! EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 8:25 am

Heh guys we've just had a plane fly in from Kiwiland - we've formed a bubble- short flight bubble which landed in Sydney NSW and some or all of the passengers caught a connecting flight to Melbourne Victoria - oops not in the bubble. So heads may fall and this is how easy a stuff up occurs at varying levels and starts a possible outbreak again. Fortunately [and I say this with tongue in cheek} all had been cleared in Kiwiland as covid clear??/
Back to top Go down
Ciderman
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Ciderman

PostSubject: Re: What an across the Tasman stuff up!   What an across the Tasman stuff up! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 12:38 am

They have to quarantine if/when they come back Davo, but how come they can just get on a plane to another bubble?

-----------------------------------------
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.ws/ciderman_nz/
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: What an across the Tasman stuff up!   What an across the Tasman stuff up! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:25 am

the states seem to be legally helpless - or maybe the bastards are turning a blind eye - the PM doesn't like premiers of states telling him to piss off - so I would say turn a blind eye and let them catch another plane to somewhere because they have been cleared from NZ so basically can go anyway in the world in that state!!

yes of course they have to quarantine if they return to NZ why shouldn't they fgs!! 

we have six states in OZ who are labor controlled out of a total of 8 - figure it out - political war!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What an across the Tasman stuff up!   What an across the Tasman stuff up! Empty

Back to top Go down

What an across the Tasman stuff up!
Page 1 of 1