Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 42 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:47 am

Good morning - Another sunny one. I just got back in from taking the car to the garage for a service.

I'll be accompanying my friend on a U3A walk this morning. I'll have to ride over to his house first but that's a lot easier with the e-bike I bought recently.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 42 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 12:20 pm

Good morning - Another sunny and very warm one I've done lots of jobs that were necessary outside and also washed the car, now I am feeling my age yes groan
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 42 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 4:44 pm

Good afternoon - I put my old clothes on this morning ready to paint more wood preserver on the fence ...but then it started raining, so I couldn't do that. Settled for some sweeping up and tidying up borders when the rain had stopped. Now ground to a halt. :)
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 42 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:50 am

morning all
think that storm is on the way
very windy but still dry up to now :stormy: :stormy:

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 42 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 11:08 am

Good morning - Wet and windy today. I won't be doing much. Sitting and watching TV I expect.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 42 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 12:06 pm

Quote :
Good morning - Wet and windy today. I won't be doing much. Sitting and watching TV I expect
Same here Mart....could be worse I suppose yes
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 42 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 8:17 am

Good morning -Cold and breezy here today....must be Summer !
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 42 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 7:42 am

Good morning - It's sunny but I can see frost on the roof of the house next door. Off to the doctor soon. Mrs mart needs seeing to. Something I've been saying for ages. :) Then on to the supermarket all being well.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 42 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 3:38 pm

Good day -Cold but sunny my son and his partner have been visiting, very enjoyable time for us all !
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 42 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 5:45 pm

Having a long sustained period of spectacular weather over here.....A little frustrating as I am limited to what work I can do in the garden with a crocked shoulder and the missus has had a bout of shingles and a leg operation, so there has been a lot of lazing around on the terraces in the sunshine......We have to open the business for the summer on the May 1st and there is loads of preparation to do there as well......Going to be a busy end of March and April.....
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 42 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 6:42 am

Good morning -Cold and rainy here today....must be Summer ! cold rain
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 42 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 9:42 am

morning all
sunshine and showers here this morning  rain rain

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 42 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 11:06 am

Good morning - Grey and damp here. I was supposed to go on a U3A walk this morning but the weather didn't look very inviting. Friends are coming here for dinner later. No cooking involved. It will be either a Chinese or Indian takeaway.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 42 EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 1:40 am

good of the morn - heh - it's like a ghost town around here - where has everyone gawn to? 

wez into our monsoonal rain and cyclone season but it still stays bloody hot in between - I have to [ forced to - need to?] use an aircon office all through the day or I would wilt away. we still have fires raging on other parts of OZ but the cyclones have quietened down for a while??
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 42 EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 7:20 am

morning all
dull damp and windy this morning rain rain rain

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 42 EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 10:07 am

Good morning -dull damp and windy this morning Good Morning + your weather report - Page 42 697032376 :stormy: with the occasional glimpse of the sun. sun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 42 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report
Page 42 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 67  Next