Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 54 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 41 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 10:20 am

Good morning - The Sun is shining and the temperature is 12 degrees. It could get higher since it's still early in the day. No plans to do anything but we might get visitors later.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 41 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 5:54 pm

Bloody hell.....I'm getting to be as old as you lot  :;smile:. Been officially diagnosed with a case of severe ' Cervicales', which is three displaced neck vertebrae due to too much cutting down trees, upkeeping and painting this old house for the past 15 years.
No cure, just pills to try and replace missing cartilage.

So all the work I need to do before May will be using my right hand as the left shoulder id crocked......In the meantime, my ' Mimosa ' tree, planted as a twig 14 years ago has blossomed well early this year due to the mild winter.

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 41 Img_2027

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 41 Img_2026
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 41 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 9:10 am

Good morning - A bit drizzly here but not cold. I'm off to the allotment shortly to do a bit of digging and fence erecting.

Sorry to read of Harry's health problems Jenkay. I hope things soon get better.

I also hope the neck responds to treatment Beast. It's awful when the jobs that once seemed so easy become difficult due to the body not being as fit as it once was.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 41 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 8:25 am

Quote :
my ' Mimosa ' tree, planted as a twig 14 years ago has blossomed well

wow that is beautiful Beastie !
Another dreary wet day here, I wish Spring would get a move on !
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 41 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 8:18 am

morning all 
pleased to say harry is home and doing ok
he is a bit wobbly on his legs amazing what a week in bed does to you
better day weather wise hope it lasts

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 41 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 1:11 pm

That's great news Jen !......now open a bottle of wine and eat some chocolates and celebrate life yes
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 41 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 1:12 pm

Been to Preston shopping, nice warm Spring day and more good weather in the pipeline yes sun
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 41 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 12:26 pm

Good morning - nice warm Spring day and more good weather in the pipeline Good Morning + your weather report - Page 41 717049151 Good Morning + your weather report - Page 41 2111545863
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 41 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 3:22 pm

Good afternoon - The Sun is shining now but it was foggy and chilly earlier.

I took Mrs Mart to a Craft Show at a local exhibition centre earlier. From there, back home and then rode my bike to the allotment for an hour or so digging. Then home again to take the car to the garage for petrol. Then a shower and a hair wash. Now waiting for a phone call when Mrs. Mart wants to be picked up and brought home.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 41 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 7:24 am

Mart wrote:
Good afternoon - The Sun is shining now but it was foggy and chilly earlier.

I took Mrs Mart to a Craft Show at a local exhibition centre earlier. From there, back home and then rode my bike to the allotment for an hour or so digging. Then home again to take the car to the garage for petrol. Then a shower and a hair wash. Now waiting for a phone call when Mrs. Mart wants to be picked up and brought home.
Busy, busy busy Mart....how I envy you your get up and go !

Going to be a nice sunny day here today....lovely ! sun cool
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 41 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 8:30 am

Good morning - It's foggy at present but going to be nice later ..so they say.

It's the second (and last) day of the annual craft show that Mrs. Mart goes to, so I've got to do the driving associated with that.

I'll hang the washing out when I get back because the weather is going to be nice enough. After that, the time is mine. I might go along the road to see my old school friend who I haven't seen in ages.

I suppose I do keep quite busy Malcolm but it's all done at a planned and leisurely pace, so it's not too bad. :)
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 41 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 5:38 am

morning all
hope this weather lasts a few more days murgs dance murgs dance
 might cut the front lawn later would you believe its starting to grow  :;smile: :;smile: :;smile:

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 41 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 6:09 am

Good morning - nice warm Spring day forecast for today and more good weather in the pipeline Good Morning + your weather report - Page 41 717049151 Good Morning + your weather report - Page 41 2111545863
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 41 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 8:13 am

Good morning - Another nice day and I'm off to the allotment soon. Yesterday was nice too and I spent the time in the garden putting wood preserver on the sheds. I keep looking out of the window and thinking how smart they look. :)
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 41 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 6:02 am

morning all
cant complain about the weather feels like summer
taking harry to see the heart failure nurse this morning 
wish they would give her a better name than that :;smile: :;smile:

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 41 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:47 am

Good morning - Another sunny one. I just got back in from taking the car to the garage for a service.

I'll be accompanying my friend on a U3A walk this morning. I'll have to ride over to his house first but that's a lot easier with the e-bike I bought recently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report
Page 41 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 54 ... 67  Next