Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 45 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 10:33 am

Good morning - It's raining today, so we won't be going far.

A good price for what you're getting there Malcolm. Our Virgin Media monthly bill has crept up over the years and I am thinking of doing something about it when the contract is up.

For the equivalent of what we have, BT would come out at about £25 per month cheaper. Then again, they can't provide the sort of broadband speed that VM cable can. Then again (again :)), do I really need one that is as fast as this? Probably not.

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 24 306872828
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 3:44 pm

Wow that is fast Mart..... I am a cheapo and always buy the cheapest deal I can get..... Don't watch much TV and we don't have cable here  in the country so this is the best available
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 8:14 am

Good morning - grey here with rain in the offing, but sunshine promised for later and for tomorrow too !
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 10:35 am

Good morning -The weather is gloomy and wet.

I started watching the box set of 'Breaking Bad' yesterday. Since it's not a day for going out, I'll probably watch a few episodes of that.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 5:26 pm

Hello all!
Well, after 192 continuous days of between 10 and 14 hour days, today is the final day of the season for Mrs Beastie and myself. Both feeling a little bollixed to say the least.
I already have a huge list of jobs both large and small to do on the neglected house and garden but will take a few days off to sort paperwork and bills.
I look forward to contributing a little more to the forum over the next few months.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 5:22 am

morning all
nice to see you back beast have a well-earned rest :;smile: :;smile: 
dry here this morning no damage done from the storm  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 8:45 am

Good morning - grey here with rain in the offing, but sunshine promised for later and for tomorrow too !...so they say !
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 8:39 pm

Good evening - The weather has been sort of OK today. Not cold at all anyway.

We did the Asda run this morning and went to see our son and grandson this afternoon. It is the grandson's Birthday today. He is now 7 years old. Funny that we have grandchildren ranging from the age of 7 up to 28.

Now to relax and watch another couple of episodes of 'Breaking Bad'. :)
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 11:00 am

Good morning - Rain today, so I won't be going to the allotment as planned. No other thoughts on what else I'll do instead. Probably nothing. :)
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:19 pm

Just finished giving my new garage door a second coat of paint when the heavens opened.
There was no rain forecast on the BBC ..... but then it's not like they get it right with any regularity so I don't know why I am surprised !
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 7:33 am

morning all
its gone cold here this morning
going to strip out the small bedroom ready to paint it
that means computer goes away iam going to borrow a laptop for now
if you don't hear from me you will know what am up to 
hope fully I can still post if not I will be back when its all done
just thought I would let you know I don't like to just disappear  :;smile: :;smile:

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 5:31 pm

Well, since closing the business for the winter the weather has been that inclement, there has been no opportunity to get outside and start all the jobs I have lined up for the winter. Some places nearby have had torrential downpours for days on end and severe flooding. 
Going to have to wait for some dry days before starting work on the house and garden.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 10:06 am

Good morning - grey here with rain in the offing, but sunshine promised for later and for tomorrow too !...so they say !
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 8:43 am

morning all
managed to get this laptop up and running  :;smile: :;smile:
bit dull again might clear later  murgs dance murgs dance murgs dance

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:55 pm

Good Morning....grey and shower today but improving tomorrow when we are off to Wales for a couple of days.
I have just developed Sciatica in my back and left leg, very debilitating, taking Ibuprofen every four hours.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 6:02 pm

Mart, I ended up watching ' Breaking bad' only last winter. Always a little wary of American drama series, I was recommended it. I enjoyed it immensely, took a few episodes to get into it though.
MM, over the years, I have succumbed to bouts of Sciatica, the first in my mid twenties. Since then, only a few times but they are extremely debilitating. Lots of boiled cabbage and fresh cherries....Not together. Old wives tale perhaps but always works for me.
 Trust you and the missus will enjoy your break in Wales.  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report
Page 24 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 45 ... 67  Next