Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 6:24 am

morning all
that made me laugh Malcolm  well at least you got to the exercise drum drum 
another warm start here bit dull and grey but at least its warm :;smile: :;smile: :;smile:
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:55 am

Good Morning... warm and overcast this morning here.
Long range forecast is warm, sunny and no rain 'til at least the middle of this month   yes murgs dance
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 5:25 am

morning all
looks grey and overcast might just rain rain rain
but its still warm thumb thumb

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 11:21 am

Good morning - Hot and sunny here. I've just been up the garden pulling up what should have been a nice display of mixed English wild-flowers. Instead, it was just a dead floppy mess due to the lack of rain. No good for bees, man nor beast. I'll have another go next year.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 6:48 am

morning all
looks grey and overcast this morning
might be rain on the way murgs dance murgs dance murgs dance

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 9:31 am

Good morning -Grey but warm, just finished celebrating the cancellation of the hose-pipe ban by watering the gardens etc.
I sowed my wild-flower seeds in garden troughs and they have been beautiful Mart...lots of creeping pink and white campion and some lovely poppies, foxgloves (which will flower next year) and other stuff which I can't put a name to.Good Morning + your weather report - Page 16 Cimg6313
Good Morning + your weather report - Page 16 Cimg6312
Good Morning + your weather report - Page 16 Cimg6314
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:17 am

Good morning - Sunny and warm again. We're off to sort out some legal business for our Son later. That should take care of the day.

Nice flowers Malcolm. It looks like I should have put mine in tubs. They would have kept the water in for the plants. I had hoped that a part of the garden would be OK for them and look good by this time of year. Just couldn't foresee these drought conditions. Although the plants grew early on, they just died off in the end.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 6:16 am

morning all
love you plants Malcolm well done you garden garden
hope it stays dry today iam taking the kids to the beach :;smile: :;smile: :;smile:

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 9:51 am

Good morning - Have a good day at the beach jenkay. This is the last hot day according to the weather forecast. We're taking our Son and Grandson to Portsmouth for a day out tomorrow. I hope the weather stays fine for that. Today is supermarket day and I might also go and get some greens from our friend's allotment.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 5:41 pm

Lovely photos MM.....

Day 89 of our season over here and for various reasons it has been a little indifferent so far......many French and Dutch tourists are wary of spending a lot of money and the constant temperatures of around 40 degrees are not conducive to eating out.
We are missing a lot of Spanish tourism from outside Catalunya because of the animosity towards the region for their political stance on independence and they are taking out their feelings by not travelling to the Costa Brava in any big numbers....
Hope all members are ok?
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 7:11 am

morning all
we had a lovely day at the beach it rained a bit then the sun came out 
looks dull this morning think the weather is changing now  murgs dance murgs dance murgs dance

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 6:53 am

morning all
few heavy showers yesterday and in the night
but the suns out this morning murgs dance murgs dance

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 9:18 am

The Beast wrote:
Lovely photos MM.....

Day 89 of our season over here and for various reasons it has been a little indifferent so far......many French and Dutch tourists are wary of spending a lot of money and the constant temperatures of around 40 degrees are not conducive to eating out.
We are missing a lot of Spanish tourism from outside Catalunya because of the animosity towards the region for their political stance on independence and they are taking out their feelings by not travelling to the Costa Brava in any big numbers....
Hope all members are ok?
Looks like you may have to sell up and come back home Beastie, especially now that our weather is similar to Espana thanks to the jet stream and global warming  cool
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 9:19 am

Good morning -lovely sunny and warm day today very English and civilised ! yes murgs dance cool
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 5:14 pm

Good evening - The past couple of days have been busy. Yesterday was taking our son and two grandchildren to Portsmouth for the day. A trial all in all but still, the small grandson can't help having the problems that he has.

We got back a little late for a 6.00 p.m neighbourhood meeting with local councillors. We went straight to it from a 3 mile walk back from the train station, so we didn't get home until 8.00 p.m.

Today, there was a phone conversation with the doctor to review the items I have on repeat prescription. I forgot to tell him I was low on blood pressure pills, so had to cycle to and from there with the repeat.

The car needed getting to the garage for an MOT and picking up again. It passed thankfully, with a warning about cracked rubber in the tyres. Not critical but we'll get them changed anyway.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 6:30 am

morning all
what a mad night thunder lightning and heavy rain rain rain 
hope that's not summer over murgs dance murgs dance murgs dance

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report
Page 16 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 67  Next