Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Today's Daft Joke - 15.02.2017.  Empty
PostSubject: Today's Daft Joke - 15.02.2017.    Today's Daft Joke - 15.02.2017.  EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:29 pm

Two dogs, a poodle and a great dane, were waiting in their respective cages at the vet's office. The poodle was very nervous and started to converse with the great dane, "Gosh, did I make a mess of things yesterday."

His neighbor, being sympathetic, asked what happened.

The poodle explained, "My owner is a very religious lady who recently became engaged to the choir director of her church. His family came over to meet me. I don't know what it was about his mother, but when she walked in I lost control and started humping her leg. I couldn't stop. They eventually got hold of my collar - nearly choked me to death - then threw me in the back room." At this point the Poodle began to whimper.

"So how does that unfortunate experience place you here?" enquired the great dane, in a kindly voice.

"I am here to be castrated." whimpered the poodle.

"I can sympathize with what you did", empathized the great dane, "I did something like that yesterday myself. You see, I live with a single woman who never lets me go out. Yesterday she had just taken her bath and was bent over the tub cleaning it when I walked by. She is rather lovely, and I'm afraid I lost control. I mounted her. I stayed on her until we both collapsed from exhaustion."

The poodle said, "So they're going to castrate you too?"

"Actually," said the great dane, "I'm here to get my nails clipped."

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

Today's Daft Joke - 15.02.2017.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Daft Joke - 15.02.2017.    Today's Daft Joke - 15.02.2017.  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 1:26 am

this crossed the line for me - can't pay it!
Back to top Go down

Today's Daft Joke - 15.02.2017.
Page 1 of 1