HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boris release restraints for UK and covid?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

Boris release restraints for UK and covid? Empty
PostSubject: Boris release restraints for UK and covid?   Boris release restraints for UK and covid? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 12:11 pm

Is this true or fake news that Boris is telling the nation to do what they like and there will be no more restraints ? - I can't believe my ears and eyes -has he gone insane??
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Boris release restraints for UK and covid?   Boris release restraints for UK and covid? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 1:05 pm

He's always been that way, lazy and incompetent as well.
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Boris release restraints for UK and covid?   Boris release restraints for UK and covid? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 2:08 pm

Davo - he is removing some of the restraints but not all.  The policy is to put faith in the population that they will take their own precautions to not get infected or infect others. For example - wearing masks on aircraft etc will remain a legal requirement as will quarantine for travellers from abroad but it will be open season for restaurants, pubs, sports venues, theatres etc.

I believe this is mainly because such a high proportion of the population will be double jabbed before August that whilst infections will rise - hospitalisation levels will not overwhelm the NHS as it did last year and death rates are unlikely to exceed the level we usually get for flu.

Keeping the restrictions as they are is having such a severe impact on the economy - business bankruptcies, job losses etc that it is now time for us to accept that covid will never go away and we need to get used to it before civil unrest gets out of control.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Boris release restraints for UK and covid?   Boris release restraints for UK and covid? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:06 pm

sounds reasonable then when put that way I just thought he was standing on his head as usual?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Boris release restraints for UK and covid?   Boris release restraints for UK and covid? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 11:23 pm

It is now becoming clearer from reports I am reading on other sites that children are becoming more affected by covid than at first thought - lets take care of the kids heh?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Boris release restraints for UK and covid?   Boris release restraints for UK and covid? EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 6:54 pm

Quote :
sounds reasonable then when put that way I just thought he was standing on his head as usual?
Easier to talk out of his arse that way. 
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Boris release restraints for UK and covid?   Boris release restraints for UK and covid? EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 11:45 pm

Purwell wrote:
He's always been that way, lazy and incompetent as well.

don't they train them to be that way at Eton - but what he really would like to become is royalty heh - fat chance of that heh - wrongside of the bed sheets heh?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Boris release restraints for UK and covid?   Boris release restraints for UK and covid? EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 11:47 pm

the policy is to put faith in the population??? god that is a big ask - the last time that happened was winston wasn't it and then it did work but boris is no winston
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Boris release restraints for UK and covid?   Boris release restraints for UK and covid? EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 11:51 pm

before civil unrest gets out of control. I've never seen any examples on the tv - this would be very unpatriotic and certainly not british only a Maggie thatcher could invoke such passion well there was the jarrow marchers heh
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Boris release restraints for UK and covid?   Boris release restraints for UK and covid? EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 7:37 am

Corbyn and Boris have a lot in common. They recognised that the British population are gullible and in their yearning for a quiet and happy life are easily misled by a minority who are dedicated to their own cause.

Both realised that rather than allow public dissent to be aimed at their ministerial underlings - they behaved in such a way that it was focussed on themselves - thus allowing radical and dangerous policies to slip under the radar.

The labour party are cleaning up their act with a leader who striving for stability - the conservatives seem to be going in the opposite direction.

The problem I have is that I no longer know who to support - there seems no end to rampant lawlessness, drug addiction, erosion of personal rights, grossly unfair spread of wealth, political ghettos, respect for others and so on.  I'm glad I'm 84 - I will not live to see the chaos that's coming.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Boris release restraints for UK and covid?   Boris release restraints for UK and covid? EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 8:18 am

now now alan don't you go talkin yaself into an early grave - there are those around here that care for your right Mal?? Mal??? Mal??? where's he gawn to now -probably fixin up a broken thread up here and there. Well I suppose Boris has got a lot of entertainment value heh -whereas the rest seem as dull as ditch water. The last time we had an erection in Oz everyone thought that labor would romp home and looked what happen we got a loonie who doesn't how many vials of astra veneca to order -fff wart!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boris release restraints for UK and covid?   Boris release restraints for UK and covid? Empty

Back to top Go down

Boris release restraints for UK and covid?
Page 1 of 1