davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 11:23 am

Good morning - It's the same here as well.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:51 am

Good morning -Today will stay breezy with further showers, these locally heavy. However, there should also be occasional sunshine. A fresh south-westerly breeze.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:24 am

Good Morning - It's dry at the moment and I'll be going to the allotment for an hour soon. Online shopping delivery coming this afternoon.

Just a mention of a good weather site. It gives a timeline of predicted weather. For an hourly rain timeline, select 'Precipitation' in the left-hand menu and then '1 hour' in the drop-down list. Move the circle along the timeline at the bottom of the map. Zoom and scroll to suit.

Ventusky - Wind, Rain and Temperature Maps
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 6:58 am

Good Morning - Thanks Mart, you've given me this site before...it's very good and I use it all the time !

Today will be cloudy with sunny spells and a few showers or spells of rain. It will not be as windy. It will continue mild for the time of year.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 9:49 am

Good morning - It was dry and bright when I started writing this post and I was thinking about going for a walk. It suddenly darkened and is now raining heavily (with hailstones mixed in). Maybe I won't be going for a walk after all.

I had a slight feeling of Déjà vu after I posted the Ventusky link but thought I'd leave there it anyway. I'll blame it on my age. yes
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 7:01 am

Good morning - Blustery rain, heavy at times this morning tapers to blustery showers this afternoon as a few sunny spells develop. It will continue very windy with gales expected in some coastal parts.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 11:30 am

Good morning- Rain here but not too heavy at the moment. I hope to go out for that walk that I didn't get yesterday. It depends how persistent the rain gets.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 6:34 am

Good morning - No rain rain rain for us  today just some Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 19 2111545863 for later
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 9:24 am

Good morning - The morning is sunny. Off to the allotment soon and a walk this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 6:31 am

Good morning - A dry start this morning, but soon turning overcast and wet with rain that will linger for the rest of the day, and could be heavy in places. Winds will be brisk, especially in the afternoon
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 8:28 am

We are waiting to be called for our Covid vaccination....and when we get it you will be able to hear our collective sigh of relief for miles around !!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 4:12 pm

Good afternoon - It's been a grim day for weather. The rain eased off enough for me to ride a few miles but it's raining again now.

Thanks for the Christmas wishes Malcolm.  santa
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 5:57 am

Good morning - A windy day with blustery showers at first, heavy at times. Turning drier and brighter later on, but with the odd lingering shower.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 8:11 am

morning all
its another dull and damp day  rain

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 6:23 am

Today will be quite breezy with a mixture of sunny intervals and scattered showers
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 9:33 am

morning all hello hello
thanks for the Christmas wishes Malcolm the same to you lets hope 20/21 is a better year for us all
dry and bright here but it could all change sunny sunny

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 19 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next