malcolm
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 7:55 am

morning all hello hello 
well where's this heatwave they promised .. think they lied ..
its dull cloudy and cool we have just had a shower oh no oh no
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 11:10 am

Good morning.... Grey and dull today but still cold
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 7:40 am

morning all hello hello 
still raining   groan groan

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 8:05 am

Good morning.... Grey and dull today but no rain and not so cold ! yes murgs dance
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 8:00 pm

Good evening - I hope everyone is well ..or at least staying clear of the dreaded virus.  It's been a lovely day here and I've cut the grass front and back. Chatted to the neighbours, each of us staying well apart.

I feel OK about life at the moment. Plenty of food and medications in stock to keep us both  going.

I've decided to let visiting family sit in the garden and just spray the seats they sit in with disinfectant when they have gone. The garden is quite large and keeping apart shouldn't be a problem. I hope this isn't a relaxation too far.

Up to now, they come to the front door. then move to the other side of the driveway and we chat from there. Coming into the garden and staying apart is probably no worse than that.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 7:26 am

Good morning....Another nice day, lots of sunshine sun murgs dance

Sounds like you are well on top of the situation Mart yes
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 5:24 pm

Excellent idea Mart, have your family around but keep your distance.
I have seen in the UK news about thousands of people visiting beaches without PPE and distancing.
I dont claim to understand the science of a virus but thought it common bloody sense to keep away from potential carriers, which means anyone you don't know.
The goverment has decreed from Thursday it is law that face masks must be worn at all times when unable to social distance??

I have officially ceased trading with my business as there will be no market to trade with as tourism has ceased.

A summer spent in  sabbatical enjoying the house, garden and pool. 
Then come next year, who knows what??

The weather here is spectacular and is in serious summer mode.

I am cultivating  half a dozen tomato plants and some green pepper ones, which are coming on leaps and bounds.

Stay safe everyone.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 7:37 pm

Good evening - Hoping everyone is OK. Relaxing and enjoying the place for a season could turn out to be a wonderful thing Beast. :)

It's been another sunny and warm day here. It started off with a phone call from next door asking if their dog was in our garden ..yet again. It was and had got itself stuck behind the shed. It took some getting out. It's a young little dog as slippery as an eel and very energetic.

I made a guard so that if it gets into the garden again, it can't get behind the shed. I like dogs but this one is being a nuisance at the moment. The neighbours are new but nice people, so I'm being OK about it. They'll sort it out in the end I expect

Other than that, not much going on. I've got 3 tomato plants in small pots waiting to go out.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 6:45 am

Good morning....Another nice day ahead today
I used to grow tomatoes but they take so much attention and by the time they are ready they are so cheap in the shops you wondered why you bothered.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 8:17 am

morning all hello hello
my tomatoes are coming on started getting flowers on   thumb 
bit dull this morning hope it bucks up hello hello

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 8:40 pm

Good evening - It's been another sunny and warm day. I haven't done much with it but tomorrow's job will have to be finding out why a door has become virtually impossible to close once it's been opened. It's to do with it being an external PVC door with the afternoon Sun on it. It has been OK in past years though, so it's probably sagged on its hinges a bit.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 7:05 am

Good morning....Another nice day ahead today but very windy :stormy:

I had a door like that Mart but the hinges are very adjustable up/down in/out etc.
When you take the cap off that reveals the adjusting screws be sure to mark the current position with a felt tip pen so you will see just how much adjustment you are making (from current setting) when you turn the screw.

https://www.windowware.co.uk/news/how-to-adjust-a-flag-hinge
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptySat May 23, 2020 7:55 am

morning all
sunny but very windy

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptySat May 23, 2020 8:07 am

Good morning....Another nice day ahead today but very windy
Off shopping this AM taking all precautions...and more !
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptySat May 23, 2020 8:54 pm

Good evening - It's been a windy day. Mostly sunny but with the odd shower. I'm sure you were careful and will stay OK Malcolm. I hope the shop had all that you needed.

I didn't have another go at the faulty door as planned because of the wind and showers. I have at least got it to shut by twiddling adjustments and didn't want to risk ending up with it not shutting at all again.

It is secure and tomorrow will do. Thanks for the link. Those instructions will be very useful.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:10 am

morning all hello hello 
still windy but not as strong but then again its early yet
very dull looks like rain on the way murgs dance murgs dance

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 52 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report
Page 52 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 67  Next