malcolm
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 5:52 am

Good morning - Rain rain rain again Good Morning + your weather report - Page 20 697032376 Good Morning + your weather report - Page 20 697032376
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 6:17 am

good election result???

good turnout????
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 7:44 am

davo wrote:
good election result???

good turnout????
good election result???.....yes

good turnout????....yes considering this appalling weather
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 10:16 am

Good morning - It's a lot brighter and drier today. I'll be riding over to see my brother this afternoon if it stays that way. He lives about 3 miles away ..but that's a conservative estimate. :)

Have the best day possible. :)
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 3:36 pm

MM, i shall read the book in due course. Thanks for the recommendation.

Cracking the flags today and the air clarity is spectacular.

Montseyn National park from the back of the garden.
Good Morning + your weather report - Page 20 Img_2035

The forecast is good for the festivities and the run up to them, so it is back to painting the house tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 3:50 pm

Regarding the election result.....Not having a direct bearing on our lives living over here and having our own shambles of a corrupt government for several years, I have become rather a-political....Just couldn't give a shite!

But in some ways, I had maybe hoped for a change from the norm, given the desperate condition of many of the country's services in the UK and the abhorrent behaviour of many of the state departments.

Perhaps looking for a government who has more of the welfare of its underprivileged and less well off in mind........Maybe I am still a tad naive, even after all these years. 
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 2:53 am

malcolm wrote:
davo wrote:
good election result???

good turnout????
good election result???.....yes

good turnout????....yes considering this appalling weather

at approx 66% V.G seen it as low as 45% before and they call it democracy when some can't be bothered to vote - I guess that's right!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 2:55 am

monsoons are promised again but fires are raging in the northern suburbs of Perth [OZ] wife back from SE asia in 5 days - gotta start an cleaning plan!
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 6:13 am

morning all
wet and very windy here awful weather  :stormy: :stormy: :stormy: cold cold cold

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 6:45 am

Good morning - Rain rain rain again with gale-force winds !!!! Good Morning + your weather report - Page 20 697032376 Good Morning + your weather report - Page 20 697032376 Good Morning + your weather report - Page 20 252552912
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 10:03 am

Good Morning - Sunshine and cloud here. Quite windy and cold too.

Nothing to do today apart from go out and get some milk. Visitors (family) expected later.

Have the best day possible. :)
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 12:27 pm

no 3 monsoon storm arrived - almost feels like UK atm except we don't have a dynamic Boris man!! - but all our aerials coat with dust over the dry and then short when the monsoons come so tv goes black out - back to the dvd's 

anyone seen Corner Gas - canadian satsateshwan comedy series - slap stick comedy if ya loke it !!

If we get aq direct hit on the large pole 100 yds away everything goes black - no where did I put that bloody torch!
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 7:23 am

Good morning - Rain rain rain again :;rain:although it is not forecast .... can you believe these weathermen ? answers on a postcard please !!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 8:29 am

Good morning - There was some heavy overnight rain but it's dry now and 6°C. Nothing needs doing today and I'll probably spend the day doing 'nothing'.

Might not even get any visitors ..which can be good sometimes.

Thanks for the wishes at the top of the forum. :)

Have the best day possible.:)
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 8:52 am

Good morning - So far no rain....must be the end of the world !!
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 4:55 pm

It is getting to that time now....I shall wait until the 22nd and put up some token but tasteful decorations and a tree.....For the first time in over 25 years, Mrs Beastie and I will be having guests for the festivities...An old Prestonian friend and his wife.

We are not the biggest devotees of Christmas but enjoy a sense of the religious connotations and appreciate the sense of family orientation and giving.........

However each of us regards the festive period, we hope that all and every one of us has a safe and peaceful time. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report
Page 20 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next