HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Friday Agreement Could Hamper Government.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldie
Goldie

Good Friday Agreement Could Hamper Government. Empty
PostSubject: Good Friday Agreement Could Hamper Government.   Good Friday Agreement Could Hamper Government. EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday Agreement Could Hamper Government.   Good Friday Agreement Could Hamper Government. EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 8:34 am

All the problems boil down to her completely  lack lustre campaign, and the fact that she took the result for granted and was far too cocky. She did not get out to address the public, just visited factories where naturally everyone would be polite to her.  Meetings were mainly of the party faithful and converted.  I voted for the Tories as I have done for years, and her stupidity could well let Corbyne and his extreme lefties in. I feel thoroughly let dow by that stupid woman.

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Good Friday Agreement Could Hamper Government. 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday Agreement Could Hamper Government.   Good Friday Agreement Could Hamper Government. EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 11:00 pm

I'm trying very hard to give her the benefit of the doubt andsome.
I'm not a Tory or Labour, I'm a floating voter but had hoped she was a strong leader for the country .... I'm not sure any more that she is up to steering us through Brexit and this DUP coalition is turning into a joke now it seems they are demanding 2 billion to prop up her government.

Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday Agreement Could Hamper Government.   Good Friday Agreement Could Hamper Government. EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 8:32 am

It  is  a bit of a shambles. I definitely   do not get pleasure from this whole situation as it affects us all as UK citizens. 

Those in the UK and us living abroad.

It no matters  longer who voted what in Brexit, that is long gone. It's happening, I feel categorising that too must stop.

Leaving the union does need someone with clear, strong and focused  negotiating skills. 

After watching the documentary last week every politician whilst leading up to the pm selection was only interested in themselves, making good promises of support and then ditching that politician if they felt threatened. Michael Gove definitely was not going to support Boris when he clearly thought he was not going to get the position he wanted.

The other two female candidates came over just as bad. Securing support ruthlessly.

Who would want to be a politician or their aides and advisors all just as ruthless.

Let's hope politicians can heal the damage they have caused amongst friends and family due to this whole Brexit debarkle.

One keep to your election manifesto, you clearly lied for all to see.

Lost faith in all of the current government to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday Agreement Could Hamper Government.   Good Friday Agreement Could Hamper Government. Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Friday Agreement Could Hamper Government.
Page 1 of 1