Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Radio and TV Bloopers Empty
PostSubject: Radio and TV Bloopers   Radio and TV Bloopers EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 8:27 am

Some of the finest (unintentional) double-entendres ever aired on British TV and radio:

1. Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator - 'This is really a lovely horse. I once rode her mother.'

2. Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator - 'And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria . I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!'

3. Harry Carpenter at the Oxford-Cambridge boat race 1977 - 'Ah, isn't that nice. The wife of the Cambridge President is kissing the Cox of the Oxford crew.'

4. US PGA Commentator - 'One of the reasons Arnie (Arnold Palmer) is playing so well is that, before each tee shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my god !! What have I just said??'

5. Carenza Lewis about finding food in the Middle Ages on 'Time Team Live' said: 'You'd eat beaver if you could get it.'

6. A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, 'So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?' Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too, because they were laughing so hard!

7. Steve Ryder covering the US Masters: 'Ballesteros felt much better today after a 69 yesterday.'.Radio and TV Bloopers Free-party-smileys-474_zps3e765779

8. Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on 'Look North' said: 'There's nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold night like this. '

9 Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on 'Sky Sports': 'Stephen Hendry jumps on Steve Davis's misses every chance he gets.'

10. Michael Buerk on watching Philippa Forrester cuddle up to a male astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage remarked: 'They seem cold out there. They're rubbing each other and he's just come in his shorts.'

11. Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie, Fanny Sunneson, lining-up shots at the Scottish Open: 'Some weeks Nick likes to use Fanny, other weeks he prefers to do it by himself.'

12. “Well I can tell you the bowler’s Hold­ing, the batsman’s Wil­ley“
– Brian John­ston, Eng­land v West Indies, 5th Test, Aug-1976*

13. “There’s Neil Har­vey stand­ing at leg slip with his legs wide apart, wait­ing for a tickle.“
– Brian John­ston, Eng­land v Aus­tralia, 3rd Test, July-1961

14. “He’s usu­ally a good puller — but he couldn’t get it up that time.“
– Richie Benaud

15. “Wel­come to Leicester where the cap­tain Ray Illing­worth has just relieved him­self at the Pavil­ion End“
– Brian Johnston

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Radio and TV Bloopers   Radio and TV Bloopers EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 8:56 am

In the days of black and  white TV, when only the very rich could afford colour, who was it who said something like, 'and for those watching in black and white the green is the ball just to the left of the brown'?

Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Radio and TV Bloopers 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radio and TV Bloopers   Radio and TV Bloopers EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:52 pm

I remember that one andsome, I was only a nipper but remember laughing for a long time. drum
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Radio and TV Bloopers   Radio and TV Bloopers EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 2:00 am

T'was Ted Lowe

"Steve is going for the pink ball - and for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green."

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Radio and TV Bloopers   Radio and TV Bloopers EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 8:38 am

Snooker is just a load of balls really.

Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Radio and TV Bloopers 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radio and TV Bloopers   Radio and TV Bloopers Empty

Back to top Go down

Radio and TV Bloopers
Page 1 of 1