Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

My Special Wish for Christmas Empty
PostSubject: My Special Wish for Christmas   My Special Wish for Christmas EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 4:31 pm

I don't believe in Christmas but I do join in the festive fun

This is my Christmas present to you all

https://youtu.be/pqKb1OGpDjo

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: My Special Wish for Christmas   My Special Wish for Christmas EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 8:18 pm

I think I would find that too distracting - losing the nipple on each bounce - cum here ya little bugger! drum
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: My Special Wish for Christmas   My Special Wish for Christmas EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 2:45 pm

You were lucky that the Forum's naughty word filter didn't edit your reference to 'n*pple'  My Special Wish for Christmas TutTut_zpssaoprqap

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Special Wish for Christmas   My Special Wish for Christmas EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 4:26 pm

Can I have two of those please. Just in case one of them wears out before New Year. murgs dance
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: My Special Wish for Christmas   My Special Wish for Christmas EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:44 pm

D I Y...................... morn

Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: My Special Wish for Christmas   My Special Wish for Christmas EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 1:02 am

oeer alan doesn't want to share his nibbles!! oh no

erhm I am just trying to picture gandalph twirling his nibbles - not a pretty site ! cool
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: My Special Wish for Christmas   My Special Wish for Christmas EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 3:12 pm

The only nibbles I can offer you is a pack of cheese and onion crisps.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Special Wish for Christmas   My Special Wish for Christmas Empty

Back to top Go down

My Special Wish for Christmas
Page 1 of 1