HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christmas Odd Job

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Christmas Odd Job Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Odd Job   Christmas Odd Job EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 3:29 pm

A Garden centre is looking for people to walk feed and introduce the reindeer during the festive season.

Sounds a little different and it could get you into Santa's good books  yes

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/looking-christmas-odd-job-garden-4466094
Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

Christmas Odd Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Odd Job   Christmas Odd Job EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:07 pm

Sounds nice .... I could fancy doing that. It has to be better than playing Santa.

I wonder if the staff will have to dress in little elf suits as part of the job?
Back to top Go down

Christmas Odd Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Odd Job   Christmas Odd Job EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 5:59 pm

Santa crossed me off his good books a long time ago......I got on the naughty list far too often.. drum
Back to top Go down

Christmas Odd Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Odd Job   Christmas Odd Job EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:54 pm

I can remember the stunned and shocked silence, and the thinness of my wife's lips as we got up to leave, when, at a pre-Christmas gathering which I had failed to register included children, I mentioned how much I liked reindeer steak!
Back to top Go down

Christmas Odd Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Odd Job   Christmas Odd Job EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:01 pm

Dragon wrote:
I can remember the stunned and shocked silence, and the thinness of my wife's lips as we got up to leave, when, at a pre-Christmas gathering which I had failed to register included children, I mentioned how much I liked reindeer steak!
Christmas Odd Job Smiley-laughing004
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Odd Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Odd Job   Christmas Odd Job Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Odd Job
Page 1 of 1