Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
meerkat12
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
meerkat12

What did you get for Christmas Empty
PostSubject: What did you get for Christmas   What did you get for Christmas EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:57 pm

I had  £70 in vouchers to buy myself something.
A cute garden ornament, a cheeky piggy.
A lovely door stop ( A Hedgehog all dressed up)
A CD.
Silver necklace with a heart.
Oh and chocolates....
Money from my husband, I think i done great.
How about you
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas   What did you get for Christmas EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:07 am

We tend to make Christmas a time for the family to get together for a meal, and give mainly to the kids.  I told 'Er indoors that I didn't want anything for myself, but she bought me a particular orchid that I had admired in the nursery.  I knew that she was in need of a better dressing gown, so bought her a rather luxurious soft one.  Otherwise all the money went on the youngsters in the family.  They in turn know that giving is also enjoyable and spent some valuable pocket money on small gifts for the adults. Are you going to name your piggy sags 2? cool

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

What did you get for Christmas 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas   What did you get for Christmas EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:11 am

We don't buy presents for each other, just for friends, the kids and grandkids get a silly amount of money each....enough to last 'em 'til next Christmas !
Back to top Go down
Judd
Judd

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas   What did you get for Christmas EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:15 pm

The kids got me a £75 gift voucher for WH Smiths - wil have to look on their website to see if there's anything that I fancy.

-----------------------------------------
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man
Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas   What did you get for Christmas EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:28 pm

Spend it wisely Judd ... failing that, just give it to me. teacup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas   What did you get for Christmas EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 3:50 pm

I got chocolate of course (hand made fancy ones which I hads no choice but to eat).  A weekend travel bag (I go away overnight about once a year and already have six!!!) Yankee candle holder and candles which I do enjoy.  From the granchildren I told them just to buy me flowers which they both did.  oh....and vouchers as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas   What did you get for Christmas Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you get for Christmas
Page 1 of 1