HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I Am Out of Service For a While

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
davo

I Am Out of Service For a While - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Out of Service For a While   I Am Out of Service For a While - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 3:19 pm

""  I Am Out of Service For a While"" - isn't that wot the bishops daughter said to the sailor? - just come to cheer you up a bit mate - if we are all goin down with maladies may as well have a laugh on the way.

now I am goin deaf already daft; l have the same disease as EC anyone know that one? - and probably associated with deafness have lost almost all my balance mechanism but can still walk slow!! slow quick quick slow??
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: I Am Out of Service For a While   I Am Out of Service For a While - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 6:48 am

malcolm wrote:
Are you getting any better Alan ?
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: I Am Out of Service For a While   I Am Out of Service For a While - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 12:54 pm

Nor really Malcolm. Still have numbness of left hand and although my grip is OK I can easily, due to loss of feeling, forget to hold onto something in my had and drop it. I have lost dexterity and reading a newspaper or doing up buttons for example - is a bit of a trial. The left side of my face is numb - as are my lips and tongue. The numbness is accompanied by pins and needles. My taste buds are confused - I can taste some foods but not others. Red wine tastes badly corked and white wine tastes like salty water. 

The doctors have no idea what the problem is and suggest it is probably nerve damage which may - or may more likely not - get better with time.  

To be honest - I don't think the doctors bother so much with us oldies and leave us near 85 year olds to consult Dr Google.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: I Am Out of Service For a While   I Am Out of Service For a While - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 1:23 pm

You are 'lucky' if you've been able to see a doctor...I have had this bloody infection for seven weeks now with incessant coughing day and night together with feeling unbalanced and dizzy.
I have not seen any doctors, it's impossible to arrange....just a phone call to register my symptoms.
Dr Google diagnosed 'Vestibulitis' and said it can last for weeks or even months !!
Like you Alan I am exhausted and weary and occasionally feel suicidal
My sincere wishes for your speedy recovery my friend
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: I Am Out of Service For a While   I Am Out of Service For a While - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 3:27 pm

feel sorry about the poor old docs - trained firstly to recognize thoroughly healthy humans bodies and then have to watch them all deteriorating over time despite being warned to take care and not persue bad health practices - like smoking ; alcohol overuse ; illegal substances ; then there is lack of exercise ; unhealthy dietary practices ; lack of regular exercise and the rest - poor, old doctors who ever would pick a job like that and then comes covid!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am Out of Service For a While   I Am Out of Service For a While - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Am Out of Service For a While
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2