Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Excellent After-Sales Service Empty
PostSubject: Excellent After-Sales Service   Excellent After-Sales Service EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 5:13 am

We bought a Vax Platinum carpet cleaner 3 years ago which has proved to be an excellent machine.

A month ago the brushes in the cleaning head stopped rotating. I tried taking it apart to find the problem - an internal drive belt had obviously failed - but I could see no way of getting it apart. Our local domestic equipment repair shop advised me that the casing was sealed and only accessible by the Vax service centre. I would need to send it to them for repair.

This was confirmed by Vax who told me that I would need suitably pack it and they would arrange to have it collected.
I didn't have the original box or a cardboard carton anywhere near big and strong enough to pack it. Fortunately - a step daughter had one in her garage that contained a mattress topper she had yet to unpack which solved the problem with some judicious cutting to size and loads of packing tape. It was collected on October 22nd by DPD Couriers.

Yesterday it arrived back - but it wasn't the machine I had sent back it was a brand new latest version. It was free with no charge for collection or delivery.  I have put the carton and internal packing up in the loft just in case of a future problem.

Full marks to Vax for a lovely surprise and superb customer after-sales service.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

Excellent After-Sales Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excellent After-Sales Service   Excellent After-Sales Service EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 12:49 pm

Good to hear.
Back to top Go down

Excellent After-Sales Service
Page 1 of 1