2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Petrol Prices Empty
PostSubject: Petrol Prices   Petrol Prices EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 1:19 pm

These are today's petrol prices at the service stations less than 3 miles from home. Guess where I go.

I joined Petrolprices.com a few years ago and get a weekly update - or I can access my account any time I need to. Also get local prices when we are away on holiday - which has been very useful.

Petrol Prices X9VYig3

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

Petrol Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petrol Prices   Petrol Prices EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 7:05 pm

To be honest I am dubious about supermarket fuel.
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Petrol Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petrol Prices   Petrol Prices EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 10:59 pm

Purwell wrote:
To be honest I am dubious about supermarket fuel.

I have used supermarket fuel for the past 15 years and have never had a problem. In part because there is always a fast turnover of fuel at their service stations and thus the petrol is always "fresh".

The worst places are petrol stations in villages and remote areas where turnover is low and the fuel stays in their storage tanks much longer.

Another thing to beware of is if your car only does a few miles a year and you rarely re-fuel - it stays in your car's tank for a long time absorbing water vapour which encourages algare growth and fuel system corrosion. Low mileage should be accompanied by re-fuelling less and more often.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Petrol Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petrol Prices   Petrol Prices Empty

Back to top Go down

Petrol Prices
Page 1 of 1