malcolm
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 7:20 am

morning all
nice bright sunny morning but its gone cool sun sun
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 9:44 am

Good morning - Didn't sleep well last night or the night before because of a pain in my back. There's been some some lifting and moving to do recently and I think it's a muscle strain (upper back). It doesn't feel so bad now I'm up.

That aside, it's a sunny morning and despite the extremely excruciating agony :) I'll be cycling along to the doctors to drop a prescription in through the letter box.

Family are visiting later, so I'd better go and get some milk for all the coffees and teas they will drink. I'll be having a beer later this evening.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 10:17 am

davo wrote:
two states here ablaze with fires and people losing homes and animals - queensland and NSW
I have friends living in Rockhampton Queensland Dave are they involved as far as you know ?
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 10:27 am

Good morning -I hope your back improves soon Mart, you seem to do a lot of work for others, maybe it's time to reorganise priorities and look to yourself and Mrs Mart for a while.

Nice sunny day here today not very warm but very nice....my son is coming over for lunch shortly.
Home-made leek potato and celery soup, Meat and potato pie, cauli, carotts and parsnips ... apple crumble for afters then home-made cream filled sponge cake with a caramel sauce topping eat2
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 8:19 am

Good morning - Dull here with rain expected. Sounds like a good, tasty and wholesome meal Malcolm. :)

I might not be doing too much today. I just don't know what I did to my back for it to start hurting. It's a sharp pain in the mid-back to the left of the right shoulder blade. External enough to be a muscle pain rather than anything else. Stops me sleeping. The trouble is there's lots to do this week and nobody else to do it. I'll dig out the Voltarol and Paracetemol. Moan moan. :)
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 9:05 am

Good morning -Cloudy with a cool breeze and more rain promised today

Hope you're soon feeling better Mart...I always have found that taking two Ibuprofen tablets every four hours usually soon does the trick being an anti-inflammatory as well as an analgesic.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 6:56 am

Good morning -Cloudy with a cool breeze but at least no more rain promised for today murgs dance
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 7:04 am

morning all
sunny up to now but very cool murgs dance murgs dance

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 7:18 am

queensland fires currently
malcolm wrote:
davo wrote:
two states here ablaze with fires and people losing homes and animals - queensland and NSW
I have friends living in Rockhampton Queensland Dave are they involved as far as you know ?
lost the net for a while will have a look today for ya - sorry about the cricket - NO you can't have the ashes back - heh mal was your friend once on OFF - there was a guy there once and maybe on here from R'hampton?

mal if you have a closer address I can keep and I out?

queensland fires

Last edited by davo on Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 7:19 am

Mart wrote:
Good morning - Dull here with rain expected. Sounds like a good, tasty and wholesome meal Malcolm. :)

I might not be doing too much today. I just don't know what I did to my back for it to start hurting. It's a sharp pain in the mid-back to the left of the right shoulder blade. External enough to be a muscle pain rather than anything else. Stops me sleeping. The trouble is there's lots to do this week and nobody else to do it. I'll dig out the Voltarol and Paracetemol. Moan moan. :)
shingles ??
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 9:24 am

Good morning - Good morning - A grey day today. Supermarket shopping to be done and an allotment to see to ..if it doesn't rain too much for me to ride there.

Not shingles Davo. I thought the pain had gone until I got up this morning. It hurt like mad for a while but has now eased off enough to get things done.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 12:48 pm

davo wrote:
queensland fires currently
malcolm wrote:
davo wrote:
lost the net for a while will have a look today for ya - sorry about the cricket - NO you can't have the ashes back - heh mal was your friend once on OFF - there was a guy there once and maybe on here from R'hampton?

mal if you have a closer address I can keep and I out?

queensland fires

Thanks for the link Dave, but that report was from mid-August, perhaps all is well again now.
My friends were never on any forums though, I met them here at home when they were visiting rellies some years ago.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 9:05 am

Good morning - A nice sunny day and I'll be cycling to the allotment to pick apples up off the ground and sort them into good and bad piles. There are hundreds of them laying around.

I'll be riding over to see my brother this afternoon.

The back pain (muscular I think) might be starting to ease and I got a fairly good night's sleep last night.
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 6:40 am

morning all
dry again up to now
 but I think its rained in the night the ground looks damp
put all my garden stuff away for another year cant see me sitting out now  :;smile: :;smile:

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 7:33 am

jenkay wrote:
morning all
dry again up to now
 but I think its rained in the night the ground looks damp
put all my garden stuff away for another year cant see me sitting out now  :;smile: :;smile:

so early to put things away no more Indian summers then?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 7:37 am

fighting bush fires fiercely here in two states NSW and Queensland. Still cool here am 12-15C I suppose and put on a cardigan for dog feeding and walking but temp rising in the day 35C still waiting for the wet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report
Page 3 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next