Mart
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Not really a photo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not really a photo   Not really a photo - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 10:06 pm

A few more...
Not really a photo - Page 3 CnHyCY4

Not really a photo - Page 3 Fc9sWIK

Not really a photo - Page 3 3PDhR0k
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Not really a photo   Not really a photo - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 10:25 pm

Mart if ya not makin or thinkin of makin money from this I wonder aboot ya!! and I do hope you've considered copyright??
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Not really a photo   Not really a photo - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 8:11 am

Some pictures take a bit of vision in as much as it has to be decided what sort of effect or drawing you want to end up with, so maybe some minor artistry/skill is needed there.

A lot of it is just effects done by the cleverness of the program though. This especially applies to the last images. Just digital effects added by a program to ordinary photographs. Different effects can be tried until you think the results look good.

Anyone can easily produce them if they have an interest in playing around with images and a few programs capable of doing that. True, the pictures can be pleasing or interesting to look at but they would never sell ..or be worth swiping.

The good thing about such programs is they allow someone like me to be a bit artistic without actually being an artist. :)
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Not really a photo   Not really a photo - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 10:04 am

oh wot a shame thought we had a modern picasso on our hands!
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Not really a photo   Not really a photo - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 8:31 pm

You are doing yourself a disservice Mart - I don't have an eye for art but found those pictures stunning. You must have a talent for art - even if you create it by trial and error.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Not really a photo   Not really a photo - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 9:40 pm

we have market around us were they would sell like hot cakes unless they company has a copyright clause? you need a business manager!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Not really a photo   Not really a photo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 12:01 am

Nah - They really aren't worth anything. They're made with a program that cost just a few Pounds. Open the Windows Store and type 'superphoto' into the search box. Get the paid version (because it's got more in it) and you too can turn out pictures like these.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Not really a photo   Not really a photo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 2:06 am

you are now expressing your own opinion NOT the opinion of the open market as I am sure AlanHo would agree -you definitely need a site manager!! - if you can forward the airfare I'll be there tout suit!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Not really a photo   Not really a photo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 am

The most recent pictures posted are the result of other peoples work rather than mine.

Developers invent/write/code the effects and users of the program are licensed to apply them to their own photos. True that the result is probably owned by the person who applied the effect to the photo but this might be debatable if the developer's effect started to make lots of money for the the person who used it.

If I was to print any of these out, frame them and stick them on a stall somewhere I'll bet they would be seen for what they are by those who know a bit about computer image programs ..and lots of people do.

No, just a bit of interest for me and something I hope people here will look at, admire and maybe even try doing some themselves. All tips freely given. :)
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Not really a photo   Not really a photo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 5:38 pm

Been doing some more..

Not really a photo - Page 3 S62LpLS

Not really a photo - Page 3 RQdh4O9

Not really a photo - Page 3 TfUeyJT

Not really a photo - Page 3 5ROHDbb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not really a photo   Not really a photo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 5:41 pm

Good effects Mart.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Not really a photo   Not really a photo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 8:01 pm

The second one down wasn't only an effect. The clock itself is a photo but placing it in the cube as shown was a line by line and cutting-out sort of job. The cube sides are individual pattern-filled vector shapes. It took a while to do.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Not really a photo   Not really a photo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 9:42 pm

lovely mart there's gold in them there lines!!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Not really a photo   Not really a photo - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 9:02 pm

Another drawn vector graphic rather than an effect:

Not really a photo - Page 3 DwuWY92

Last edited by Mart on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : took a line out I wasn't happy with)
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Not really a photo   Not really a photo - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 9:10 pm

fascinatin I can see it imprinted on a tee shirt of lamp cover!! - how would it be possible to transfer this image to solid objects??
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Not really a photo   Not really a photo - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 10:06 pm

The graphics can be printed as pictures, even on transfer paper for ironing on a T-shirt I suppose. It would also be possible to make the box sides and put them together. The orange ball would be problem though. Maybe use a clear glass globe and an orange bulb ...and when you have made it, show us the photo. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not really a photo   Not really a photo - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not really a photo
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next