davo
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

Breasts Empty
PostSubject: Breasts   Breasts EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 1:29 am

Men [well most] seem to have a lifelong interest in female mammalia [teat paps – coined by Carl Linnaeus in 1758,] It starts of course with breast feeding at birth [unfortunately I missed out on this but it didn’t seem to reduce my interest in female breasts [man paps I find disgusting!]

At birth we spend many long hrs, days and months stuck on each one in turn and it must be the closest thing to heaven perhaps. But then we are wrenched from this joy of joys [mind you I have known children still breast feeding at 2/3 yrs old [lucky buggers!]

Boys and breasts seem to go into hibernation until their teenage days and their hormonally charged interest in girls and the emergence of mammalia!

Say no more from then on they want them back again [don’t they ladies] even to the point of grabbing! However they are soon taught how to behavior properly. They are then faced with marriage and new born babies and watching some little mongrel grabbing at the breast they want. It is just damned unfair.

However for those who chose no babies then the table is clear – they are all yours. You can of course pay to see them and touch them but that is just vulgar IMO. Watching them wave about on a young thing on a stage is very frustrating to say the least.

I once has the misfortune to sit at bars in Hong Kong and be served by such bare breasted wenches where the mammalia hung into my ashtray. No thank you not touching that now.

I think we finally give up at the age of [insert your own age] and accept that low slung must be unsung.
Now ladies did you ever realize that you have been tormenting us for so long?

rocket
Back to top Go down
Ciderman
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Ciderman

Breasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breasts   Breasts EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 2:57 am

It's interesting that visuals of mammaries releases endorphins in the male, without even touching. I am always inclined to think that there must be some evolutionary benefit for most of such things and yet as I may have mentioned before, you never see a bull nuzzling a cows udder so why is it so important to us. Most animals, it seems, are inspired by smell and maybe it's because we have lost the intense sense from our olfactory equipment. It's a bit like taking a dog for a walk and not allowing him/her to sniff at things. I feel this would be rather like asking us to fly over the Southern Alps with our eyes shut.
While we are on the topic, I do meals on wheels on alternate Fridays but I can't do it this way for anatomical reasons! yes
Breasts Mealsonwheels

-----------------------------------------
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.ws/ciderman_nz/
davo
davo

Breasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breasts   Breasts EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 9:10 am

glad to see ya keepin a breast of things CM cool
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

Breasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breasts   Breasts EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 9:14 am

I must admit that I do like to see a nice pair....not big and pendulous but small and pert and sexy, bra-less and covered by a clingy t-shirt or satin blouse. yes murgs dance cool batman
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

Breasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breasts   Breasts EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 9:22 am

That young lady on the bicycle must be crazy!  Breasts Ohmy12   A highly dangerous practice! 

However, why is it that although some men like women's breasts, others are attracted by bottoms? 
... and my next question has to be:  What is your preference?  :;smile:

..Breasts Irene_10
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

Breasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breasts   Breasts EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 9:29 am

They are not mutually exclusive !
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

Breasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breasts   Breasts EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 9:48 am

My DH says that he was always attracted to my rear-end shape. 
I have always thought it was and is too big - pear-shaped figure I think it was called. 

Whenever I put on weight, it seems to me to all go onto my rear; when I lose weight it goes from the other appendages.   oh no

The other problem with the upper regions is that when I was young they pointed North, whereas now (and I hate to admit it) but they point SouthBreasts Secret10

..Breasts Irene_10
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Breasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breasts   Breasts EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 10:40 am

Where's andsome? He is the oracle on this subject.

My late wife had 2 mastectomies - the first at age 36 the second at 44 which made her no less a person but is a drastic way of losing weight.

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

Breasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breasts   Breasts EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 11:26 am

malcolm wrote:
I must admit that I do like to see a nice pair....not big and pendulous but small and pert and sexy, bra-less and covered by a clingy t-shirt or satin blouse. yes murgs dance cool batman

fgs mal that's a tall order or should I say to the point? - anyways CM you seem to have a good monopoly down your neck of the woods - are there any on bikes without the hanging kids?? - Mal do you want them fresh or will you take male order?? eat2

Last edited by davo on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

Breasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breasts   Breasts EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 11:29 am

Irene wrote:
That young lady on the bicycle must be crazy!  Breasts Ohmy12   A highly dangerous practice! 

However, why is it that although some men like women's breasts, others are attracted by bottoms? 

well I do have some African friends and the males definitely go mad about bottoms rather than boobs - when I asked them why they couldn't quite explain but their tongues were whisking back and too across their lips!!
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

Breasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breasts   Breasts EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 11:56 am

Irene wrote:

I Like both, but boobs are my favourite. hat

Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Breasts 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

Breasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breasts   Breasts EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 12:21 pm

AlanHo wrote:
My late wife had 2 mastectomies - the first at age 36 the second at 44 which made her no less a person but is a drastic way of losing weight.

Sad events, Alan. cry  
It must be so very difficult for that to happen any lady.  They must have to be extremely brave.  The support from husband/partner would be invaluable.

..Breasts Irene_10
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

Breasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breasts   Breasts EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 12:29 pm

malcolm wrote:

yes  There was a time when I might have been equipped to comply, but sadly, gone are the days.  whistle  

..Breasts Irene_10
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

Breasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breasts   Breasts EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 12:33 pm

davo wrote:
well I do have some African friends and the males definitely go mad about bottoms rather than boobs - when I asked them why they couldn't quite explain but their tongues were whisking back and too across their lips!!

Yuk!  🇳🇴

..Breasts Irene_10
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Breasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breasts   Breasts EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 12:49 pm

"That young lady on the bicycle must be crazy!"

If you think about it a little longer you will realise that it is a wonderful way to "get the child's wind up" as it is being generated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breasts   Breasts Empty

Back to top Go down

Breasts
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Popular Topics :: Public Bar and Lounge-
Jump to: