AlanHo
Ciderman
davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
davo

Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 7:11 am

the monsoon rain is back again - lovely to see it but I have to make a run west soon for 200kms and the roads do get swamped quickly up  here - well it will be here or there that's for sure! I won't get all hung up about it murgs dance
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 8:32 am

malcolm wrote:
Nothing wrong with chastity belts, as long as they're made from chocolate eat2

Mint flavoured chocolate please.

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 6 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 9:19 am

slightly roasted beaver - well singed rather than roasted with a nice cum in dressing?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 8:32 am

sags wrote:
My brother's girlfriend used to like wearing his Y fronts.
Could never see Y meself.

some women thought that was a safe way to get pregnant ! thus the old phrase "can I wear your Y fronts tonight" batman
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 8:37 am

I just love the weather in the 'wet' season - it can change six times in one day - monsoonal rain this am for 20 mins  - as if to say - "well that's enough isn't it to be goin on with - now get on with the rest" it then left is with 'warm cloud cover' so temp climbed to 34C with no sun for a while but cloud cover in which you can still get sunburned. then the sun started breaking thr0ugh - almost rainbow weather and no more rain - anything could  happen this evening and night of course but I should get a good run to the coast tomorrow with no major holdups!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 2:29 pm

I remember (very well) trudging through the Jungle in Borneo in the 60's, being in the Army, with my Poncho on during the monsoon season and it was no laughing matter. The Rain belted down and we had to try and stay dry during this lot. It bloody rained for hours on end. We had to try and keep our rifles dry of course. We kept them under out Poncho's pointing down and you would be surprised at how many of our blokes ended up with a bullet hole through their foot. How, I don't know. The mud was comeing down the jungle track to meet us trying to get up the hill side, especially in Sabah which is all Mountain Range. Oh for the good old day's. Luckily it was only Monsoon season from November to the end of March. If ever I catch that bloody Urangutan that nicked my Jungle hat it will be in for a roasting.
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 2:45 pm

Gandalph wrote:
I remember (very well) trudging through the Jungle in Borneo in the 60's, being in the Army, with my Poncho on during the monsoon season and it was no laughing matter. The Rain belted down and we had to try and stay dry during this lot. It bloody rained for hours on end. We had to try and keep our rifles dry of course. We kept them under out Poncho's pointing down and you would be surprised at how many of our blokes ended up with a bullet hole through their foot. How, I don't know. The mud was comeing down the jungle track to meet us trying to get up the hill side, especially in Sabah which is all Mountain Range. Oh for the good old day's. Luckily it was only Monsoon season from November to the end of March. If ever I catch that bloody Urangutan that nicked my Jungle hat it will be in for a roasting.

I wonder what they taste like roasted.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 2:47 pm

If evr I find the damn thing I will let you know andsome. murgs dance
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:09 pm

Gandalph wrote:

It would need skinning first of course. How big is your oven?

Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:25 pm

Tastes a bit like chimpanzee I beleive drum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 5:42 pm

andsome wrote:
Gandalph wrote:

It would need skinning first of course. How big is your oven?
Quite a large oven andsome. If I remove the bottom tray and shelf it would fit quite nicely.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 7:39 pm

Gandalph wrote:

didn't you hear the shots keep ringing out - "ouch ouch' ouch" must have been some limpin soldiers there at the end of the day - did you ever do the kikoda trail? oh no
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 7:43 pm

We kept them under out Poncho's pointing down and you would be surprised at how many of our blokes ended up with a bullet hole through their foot wrote:

didn't you hear the shots ringing out "ouch;ouch ouch" or was the rain too heavy - did you do the kikoda trail?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 1:11 am

davo wrote:

didn't you hear the shots ringing out "ouch;ouch ouch" or was the rain too heavy - did you do the kikoda trail?

No Davo. We used to work in small groups of Four or less. We didn't hear about the actual injuries until we got back to base camp. Luckily no one in our group had any such injuries.
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 8:29 am

I think I'll stick to the UK and Europe thanks, although many years ago we enjoyed several visits to California.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 8:40 am

I was in the Army andsome, we went where we were told to go. Unfortunately California wasn't on the cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oxxidental Jottings
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Popular Topics :: Public Bar and Lounge-
Jump to: